Thread: Festival Raffle Huckster

Default Festival Raffle Huckster

So, I know my questions rarely get answered here, but, I'm trying to determine if I should keep wasting my time. Keep with the porting back and forth, with all the crashes I get in doing so to keep trying to gather Tickets (the three and six hour IN GAME timers are just stupid), or just not bother?

So, in an attempt to answer that question... what sorts of things have people gotten from the Huckster? Anything worthwhile? Just normal stuff? Rare, never seen stuff? Inquiring mind(s) want to know.
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

Default Re: Festival Raffle Huckster

SiLang, I searched the forums- but can`t find the thread/post which might answer your question anymore.

So this is what I`ve experienced/remember:

Timer has been changed, so you can do the maze more often.
    Rewards are only "normal" things- nothing new.

Don`t kill me if I`m wrong
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

On Chaos, same here.

Quote Originally Posted by LOVWYRM View Post
    SiLang, I searched the forums- but can`t find the thread/post which might answer your question anymore.

So this is what I`ve experienced/remember:

Timer has been changed, so you can do the maze more often.
    Rewards are only "normal" things- nothing new.

Don`t kill me if I`m wrong
    I don't kill messengers. Toast them lightly and serve them with an interesting side...

If it's been changed, it has not made it live. The Running the Maze quest reset after 3 hours online (right about the longest I'm on) and I haven't seen the Searching the Maze one reset for me in a couple logins. Will prolly hit that 6hr mark tonight if I make it on.

I did try one ticket, and got a gold bell for my troubles. Was tasty, but not very filling. heh
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

well considering that, to my knowledge, you can do nothign ELSE with the tickets at this point BUT playy the raffle...well...

I know with the little patch they just put in the fireworks and the food are coin purchased (at least this year)- so unless I totally missed an NPC (possible if so please tell me I would love to have a reason to get more tickets..) then you arent losing anything by playing the raffle becuse they have no other use...
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

As far as I am aware, the raffle is the only use for the tickets. As for prizes, I got a few mid-tier hoardables, some tech comps (including some T5), and a few coin purses that contain almost nothing and are likely more valuable as coin purses because they don't drop anymore.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

Thread Information