Thread: what does shard does not exsit

Default what does shard does not exsit

just downloaded the game but it is saying player shard not found what does this mean?????

Default Re: what does shard does not exsit

Hi Welsh! Chaos and Order are both down for regular weekly maintenance and so that is why you are getting the error message. Check back in a few hours and they should be back up and ready to go!
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

thnks and just one mor ething i unity does not show up on server list why is this thanks???

Unity I'm afraid is long gone. Only Blight, Chaos and Order exist as playable shards now. If you had characters on Unity you can still recover them and we can transfer them to one of the existing shards for you. Simply submit a support ticket at support.istaria.com and include as much information about your original account as you can remember.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

hi no it is ok mate i just thought there was four servers

Thread Information