Thread: Spawn Issue - Lieutenant Torrek

Default Spawn Issue - Lieutenant Torrek

Have been searching and camping the road from Pars to Sslannis for Lt. Terrek for the Lost Patrol dragon quest. I have yet to see him. Perhaps he got lost chasing someone? I have searched surrounding areas as well. If you find him let him know I desperately need to find and kill him!

Default Re: Spawn Issue - Lieutenant Torrek

His spawn region and route are near the Tower that is found on the road between Sslanis and Parsinia. He has a super long respawn time so if he's been killed recently that might be why he's absent. I'll see about corrected that for the next content update.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Question Re: Spawn Issue - Lieutenant Torrek

The wife has also been searching for the LT on Chaos for the last week or so, all to no avail.

Oddly, I had no problem finding him. 19570, 21870
    Last edited by rtiger; September 28th, 2011 at 07:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Loc View Post
    The wife has also been searching for the LT on Chaos for the last week or so, all to no avail.
    Have to do the quest as well and he is no where to be found. Went up and down the road multiple times, checked the area I saw him last marked on my map, but there is no sight of him now.

I lurk within the depths of your mind, for I am INSANITY!

Thread Information