Thread: Tainted Essence orb formula(dragon)

Default Tainted Essence orb formula(dragon)

Hello,doing all quest mastery 2, but on Shapering essence quest, master need me to craft tainted essence orb, but not have that formula.And to not give me in trade chat for beginning formula, im searching for all crafter and human crafter scholar to ma find anithing.
    Maybe beacause is still in trial account?:Im started to Ascension quest but my quest are autodeleted after 3/4 step .I think that is same thing so im waiting for my next subscrive.
    PS:Sorry again for my bad english..hope me explain a little good. Cya

Default Re: Tainted Essence orb formula(dragon)

Try the Alchemist and Enchanter trainers. I'm not sure if that is a Drop Only form though. I can't remember.
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

I see the Beginner Tainted Essence Orb formula on both the dragon craft trainer on New Trismus and the one in Chiconis. As far as I know, there are no gameplay limitations on Trial accounts; I've definitely heard of players becoming adult dragons while still on Trial.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

I get formula from sholar trainer in New Trismus,just was i wrong browser item searching on the mercant trainers, so found many good new formulas,ty for help so much.Cya

Thread Information