Thread: That Darn Cat Part 2

Default That Darn Cat Part 2

Delikit walks into the Tavern in Genevia and orders a couple of Candied Apples and a tall Dwarven Ale. As she walks over to check the project schedule posted on the wall, she spots Delish and Delite at a nearby table. Scanning the schedule, her tail starts twitching furiously.

Delite calls out, "Hey Dee, stop twitching so bad and join us." Delikit joins them at their table, shaking her head. Delikit exclaims, "I'm so sick of that darn cat and her schedules!"

Delish says, "C'mon Dee your schedule can't be worse than mine. I haven't been scheduled to do anything since Tuesday when she let me do a tiny bit of elm. Haven't made any tools to raise my smithing skills in ages."

Delite chimes in, "Well at least she didn't make you go back to doing cedar. Ugh! She had me drop fitter and mason in order to start on it. Darn cat! How am I ever going to be able to graduate to iron and slate? I haven't been scheduled for anything since I finished those stone walls."

Delikit replies, "Well I haven't done any tinkering in ages and she was gung ho for that before this dang move. Pffft! She decided I was too low for kenaf so I'm not even gathering kenaf for weaving! Now, I'm only on that dang schedule as 'Make armor for newbies' and she has it marked as 'time permitting.' Grrrr! What the heck - I'm lucky to get 3 hours a week playtime since the move!"

Delikit looks around the Tavern. "Haven't seen Delectable in awhile, is she ok?"

Delite responds, "She's probably passed out in that Fancy Hammock again. *sighs* I know she found that darn cat's Coke stash. Think she's been making her own rum. She's really looking bad, passed out so often in that hammock. Poor Delectable, she hasn't been the same since she got demoted from primary Enchanter to Confectioner. I've been so worried about her that I stole all of her Kitchen Knives!"

Delish rolls her eyes and her Elven ears seem to have a sad droop. "Have you seen the work schedule for Delectable? The only thing she was given to do this next week is to pick pumpkins! That darn cat keeps saying wait until the T4 Guildhouse is complete and things will return to normal. But - she said the same thing when she started the T3 Guildhouse and you know she changed her mind and deconned that. Darn cat changes her mind so much it's a wonder anything gets built!"

Delite and Delikit both reply, "I know really!"

Delikit states, "Well maybe now that the Journeyman Confection Shop is finished, Delectable will come out of her depression. She still doesn't have it as bad as poor Deetara does. That poor thing has been in mothballs since the move. I don't think Delicat means to hurt our morale, it's just that the darn cat thinks she's the only one who can do stuff quick."

Delite replies, "Oh sure take her side cause you're a Saris too! I think Delicat is loosing it and it's time to call in the guys with the white jackets. You know she lost all those 1k+ Dim Sphere Novians during the move."

"Word, how'd she do that?" asks Delikit. "Somehow they ended up in a Tarbash's Marble Cargo Disk in her vault."

All three simultaneously shake their heads and say, "That darn cat!"
    Chaos: Delite, Delicat, Delectable, Delikit, Delish & Deetara~Blight: DeeDee

While I do purr over milk, give me a huge mug of flavored coffee, I'll be ecstatic!

Default Re: That Darn Cat Part 2

Nice. Sounds like me and mine...
    Blight: Kaylee, Marynah, others
    Guildmistress, Crafters of Blight
    Chaos: Demmona, Bankshot, others
    Co-Guildmistress, Mithril Council

Default Re: That Darn Cat Part 2

Thanks. Glad you enjoyed it
    Chaos: Delite, Delicat, Delectable, Delikit, Delish & Deetara~Blight: DeeDee

While I do purr over milk, give me a huge mug of flavored coffee, I'll be ecstatic!

Thread Information