Thread: Possible Awakening

Default Possible Awakening

Greetings everyone...

So was sitting idle and looked to see what has been happening. So how is everyone doing? Anyone still around that I remember or remember me? Any major changes to the crafting part of the game?

Yup...thinking of waking Aaelefein (and his alter egos) up.

Aaelefein

ps...been living in my new house a couple years now, not finished but should have running water in a couple weeks. <crosses fingers> weather is still decent (above freezing) and no snow yet...but it's coming and any amount of hoping won't keep ti at bay.
    Spirit Brothers
    Aaelefein - Foremost a Grand Master Crafter, also a Paladin/Healer/Druid/Mage/Spiritist
    Treyvan - Adult Dragon 100A/100DC/100LS/95CS
    Skandrannon - Growing and Expert Dragon Crafter

Default Re: Possible Awakening

Hello, there. The game has got a lot of new content, and more and more returing players are coming back, while new players join the game as well. If you join, feel free to ask here or in game if you need help.

hope to see you soon, Aaelefein

lots of new things for the plots, some little changes in crafting, new content and lots of "ancient" Istarians still around.
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

*serves Aaelefein some delicious klava to help him wake up faster*
    hurry home! :-)

Think I remember seeing you when Reagle was just a younge lad
    Welcome back!
    And yes there`s loads more new stuffs now, and dungeons! *evil grin*
    As well as new spells for draggies. if you ever need some made feel free to poke me, Reagle`s got them all scribed, so I can make all tier 1 through 5
    and look for me in the Role play channel as well. been doing lots of rPs

Hurry back, we miss you!

Knossos

Well I've decided to give it a try again...

how long it takes to actually get online is another story. I might have the original disks to the game (even the old manual and strategy guide), but it is/was not deisgned for Vista or Windows 7 and so have to download the entire game.

BUt if all goes well I think Aaelefein's alarm clock will wake him up sometime around Monday or Tuesday afternoon.

Would still like to hear from anyone who knows if a 768k DSL line will be sufficent to handle the game? I know when I left "for good" over a year ago, the issue was bandwidth usage and insufficent speed...is this still going to be a problem?

Thanks,

Aaelefein
    Spirit Brothers
    Aaelefein - Foremost a Grand Master Crafter, also a Paladin/Healer/Druid/Mage/Spiritist
    Treyvan - Adult Dragon 100A/100DC/100LS/95CS
    Skandrannon - Growing and Expert Dragon Crafter

Aael old friend. How is Alaaka treating you bud. Will be awesome seeing ingame again. Silenos is still active but only plays couple times a year anymore. Ill email him and let him know your coming back. Hope to see you soon.

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Welcome back, Aaelefein. I hope to be on tonight. I've picked up a second job (and made my first job a part timer), so my free time has been really sliced apart, but I try to get in game at least a couple nights a week while trying to move into the new house as well.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Thread Information