Thread: Spawn broken:)

Default Spawn broken:)

I have the quest III Acucracy breath, to kill the Dark crawlers breeder but we are nowhere where it usually spawns. is the northeast side of Chiconis, or in the dark forest but not if they are

Default Re: Spawn broken:)

There are numerous spawns of the Breeders. Some are northeast of Chiconis, some are just west of Chiconis, and others are in the shadow of the Spire itself.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

No, I have also tried ', but I have found none, only Gathered soldier crawlers and spiders, bredeer anyone

Quote Originally Posted by Drakonim View Post
    No, I have also tried ', but I have found none, only Gathered soldier crawlers and spiders, bredeer anyone
    They are as Amon said northeast of Chiconis or east of Selen near Chiconis in the Kenaf cloth fields here in game 25348 / 22594. Enjoy!
    "There is no such thing as perfect. You're beautiful as you are. With all of your imperfections, you can do anything."

Agreed, the Breeders appear to be missing since i have searched in all those places and killed soldiers and gatherers hoping they would spawn.

Thread Information