Thread: Free Account with previous account character

Default Free Account with previous account character

I am thinking of coming back to the game and want to use Hoberton (Human character) from my previous account. There also are several other characters on my previous account that are not human (2 Dragons and others). I do not want to get rid of those characters in the off chance that I may eventually come back with my entire account of characters. Is there a way to just bring Hoberton back and not lose the other characters?

Default Re: Free Account with previous account character

And play for free? I had this problem, my Gnome was on the account and I didnt want to commit to deleting him. I just ended up resubscribing, as I missed having a plot :-) (not helpful I know!)

I'd like to do the same and transfer the one Human I'd like keep onto another free account. If that means subbing one month to do the transfer that is fine. I would just like to know if its possible.

I *think*, if you sumbit a ticket, the good guys and gals can move your human toon to a new account and then have it activated as a free account. Good luck! See yas in Istaria
    --- iuvenilis --- [Officer of The Alliance]
    Demonslaying since July 2004

Thank you Velea for getting me back on Istaria.
    The ticket method is the way to get this done.

Thread Information