Thread: Central Valley Shaman Quest

Default Central Valley Shaman Quest

Just a heads up the find a shaman and stop him from casting a spell on central valley quest is broken. I have looked everywhere for the shaman and I have talked to many a ranger who have used their sense enemies ability and havent been able to find him either. So either he doesnt spawn or is lost somewhere far away from central valley.

Default Re: Central Valley Shaman Quest

Have you located their camp and he's missing, or you haven't found the skulk camp?
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster
    I'm gonna post in this one too!

I have located the camp easily but he isnt there. I figured he was somewhere closer to central valley itself, I see the hunters and the elder but no shaman.

Ah, I found him somewhere in the camp when I did the quest. Haven't checked lately though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster
    I'm gonna post in this one too!

Last I knew the quest worked fine. The Shaman is not within the
    Skulk camp. I believe the quest dialog from Eilenn(?) tells you
    she saw "Dark clouds gathering to the North East" and to head
    that way.

The Shaman is on a sloped hill knoll performing his rituals,
    all by his little lonesome. Sorry I cannot give coords at the
    moment.

Head across the road from the Guard towards a boulder, a
    slope is behind that - follow it a bit and you will see the Shaman
    wandering about.

Please make sure to help gather Flowers for her too!

Andaras

Please make sure to help gather Flowers for her too!

Lol even with nearly 400 ingenuity I cannot gather those stupid flowers(I have no gathering skill because I am anticraft)

Lol I looked all over but I can try the dialogue with her again and see

He is definitely northeast, though he may be a victim of the same AI problem many other mobs are having these days. This is fixed on Blight. In addition, his area was pretty sparse so I've fixed it up for the next update.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thanks amon, also for the goldenbloom quest do you need to have gathering skill to harvest them or can you just use ingenuity? because right nwo I have I think 374 ingenuity with an iron istarian army knife and I cannot harvest them.

Quote Originally Posted by Duckies View Post
    Thanks amon, also for the goldenbloom quest do you need to have gathering skill to harvest them or can you just use ingenuity? because right nwo I have I think 374 ingenuity with an iron istarian army knife and I cannot harvest them.
    Ingenuity and the Army knife of at least 200. Tested it yesterday (when someone posted in another thread about it) internally and it definitely works.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thread Information