Thread: Grayscale PNG

Question Grayscale PNG

Why can I not get it to tint?

I'm saving it as 8-bit Grayscale Png with the checker background or alpha channel.
    "There is no such thing as perfect. You're beautiful as you are. With all of your imperfections, you can do anything."

Default Re: Grayscale PNG

what are you trying to do? what png file are you working with. please provide more info.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Hasia View Post
    what are you trying to do? what png file are you working with. please provide more info.

It's the part where it is converted to the game it keep losing it's transparency.
    "There is no such thing as perfect. You're beautiful as you are. With all of your imperfections, you can do anything."

It's not the game; it's your file. Those extremely thick solid black lines are not present in the texture when I pull it straight out of the game with AGHViewer. It looks as though you lost the semi-transparency of those areas somehow, and they just became solid. Something happened, maybe it was the file type you extracted it as, maybe it was some setting in your art program, but it is not the fault of converting back to AGH.

You'll need to copy-paste your spine-frill addition onto a new copy of that texture that doesn't have that flaw on it.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

Quote Originally Posted by Raptress View Post
    It's not the game; it's your file. Those extremely thick solid black lines are not present in the texture when I pull it straight out of the game with AGHViewer. It looks as though you lost the semi-transparency of those areas somehow, and they just became solid. Something happened, maybe it was the file type you extracted it as, maybe it was some setting in your art program, but it is not the fault of converting back to AGH.

You'll need to copy-paste your spine-frill addition onto a new copy of that texture that doesn't have that flaw on it.
    Thank you I have it working.

Thread Information