Thread: Dragon Scales.

Default Dragon Scales.

We all already know Dragon Scales can be dyed... so why not have a slight hue or tint to dragon scales in general? either normal colors (Bronze-ish colored for Sandstone and Bronze, and even up to a Shiny silver color for Mithril scales...)

or just add the hue when a scale is dyed? I'm not saying turn a black dragon into a completely 100% changed silver dragon by dying the scales, I'm just saying a very very slight highlight seeming where the scales would essentially be... like an undertone sorta? That would barely if at all affect how your dragon looks, but it gives Dragon Scale Dyes a reason to be there

so if you add green to your scales you see maybe a reflective green in the sunlight or highlights in different places than your highlights(If you have them)

I've talked it over in game a bit and guildies/friends tend to like it.. so I figured I'd bring it here ^.^
    ~Clearbrooke~ *Riverpaw*
    lv 60 Elemental Archer on Chaos
    Raaliquiryn Vaerkaldra, previously Kirya Al`Taraya (Mistress of the Blighted Guard!)
    lv 100/40/34 Dragon on Chaos

Default Re: Dragon Scales.

I would personally prefer seeing these scales like armor pieces, as festival headscales are visible.

I'd love to see the scales, in some way, as well....be nice to be able to individualize our dragons even more...
    Cogito, ergo sum Draconem.

Quote Originally Posted by Clearbrooke View Post
    but it gives Dragon Scale Dyes a reason to be there
    Scale dyes do have a reason to be there. It's so you can tell at a glance which of the 5 sets in a pouch or backpack go together. I'm not sure what I would do without them.

Thread Information