Thread: Ruined/Destroyed construction

Default Ruined/Destroyed construction

In all of my time playing Horizons I have seen many ruined/destroyed construction items. These are very nice for players to level building schools on if they dont have a plot. But what I have never seen on blight is anything ruined/destroyed that is buildable by dragons. Why the discrimination? It would be nice to see some dragon craft shops that could be rebuildable by dragons. Or change the ruined stuff now to include some dragon stuff and some biped stuff. To promote teamwork between dragon and biped in finishing these structures. And also to give the players that dont have lairs a place to hone their lairshaping skills. JAT Gro
    Experienced hunter and Grandmaster craftsman. Blight only

Default Re: Ruined/Destroyed construction

Are you suggesting the resource requirements of existing public structures be altered to include lairshaping? So, for example, a Logging Camp might require some lairshaping components? Or are you suggesting new structures?

Or perhaps are you suggesting public lairs? Making public lairs is not easy (in fact, its probably one of the hardest things to do) and that is why we don't do it.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

I would not expect logging structures to have lairshaping on them because dragons dont do logging. But the stone, essence and metal sheds certainly would be fair game and other things like lighthouses, bridges, arches, walls and the sort could have some lairshaping resources on them. And only ruined/damaged things which have different requirements than the regular buildings of the same type.

How about ruined/destroyed crystalshaper or scaleforge. There are no dragon craft structures that are showing up. Only biped versions.

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    Or perhaps are you suggesting public lairs? Making public lairs is not easy (in fact, its probably one of the hardest things to do) and that is why we don't do it.
    It's almost like the engine wasn't originally designed to do such a thing. x3 This amuses me. In fact it's almost like the goal was to make things as difficult as possible for future design teams.
    Avatar is of my character Akrion, snipped from Hrae's Hoard of Creatures by the excellent moss loving artist Nambroth. <3

Thread Information