Thread: Logging Camp at Morning Light needs Activated

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Default Logging Camp at Morning Light needs Activated

The logging camp on Order shard southeast of Morning Light along the road to Delgarath has been built. However, neither of the two machines are activated. They aren't allowing players to activate them either.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Default Re: Logging Camp at Morning Light needs Activated

oh nice, great work world builders team!!

Unhappy Re: Logging Camp at Morning Light needs Activated

*sighs* Same old, same old...

Someone had planned an expert cloth shop at Rihki on Blight which was great being so close to the silk and ironsilk. We (Blighters in general) offered to build it but no way would we be allowed to have it activated. A shame, I think.

I was thinking of finishing the Human Craft Shop at Harton Valley but I won't if it can't get activated...

Nia : Blight : Chronicles of the Twisted Guild
    Last edited by Nia; December 5th, 2011 at 09:35 AM. Reason: typo

Its built on the Chaos shard as well...

I'm sure you guessed it, its been built for sometime now and its not activated.. What shame

Just a little drunk dwarven bi-ped wreaking havoc in chaos.

You are making it sound like we've chosen not to activate it. That could not be further from the truth! The fact is that we've tried to activate it multiple times, but we've been unable to. We're still working with the tech team to figure out why.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    You are making it sound like we've chosen not to activate it. That could not be further from the truth! The fact is that we've tried to activate it multiple times, but we've been unable to. We're still working with the tech team to figure out why.
    This is one of the most mind boggling issues you guys have been having to me. And clearly it must be one of the most mind boggling for you guys as well if you're still trying to figure out why it's happening. xD I take it replacing the machine with an already activated one doesn't work / isn't quite as easy as it sounds?
    Avatar is of my character Akrion, snipped from Hrae's Hoard of Creatures by the excellent moss loving artist Nambroth. <3

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

I'm wondering if it's along the same lines as the Acul Ore Refinery on Order Shard a number of years back. The only difference is that then, when someone tried to activate the structure, it was an immediate crash to desktop (no errors). I had David (yes, THE David) come out and try it and I watched as he, too, CTD'd upon attempting. Needless to say, it was something David managed to figure out. Does Amon still have his phone number? If not, I can give him a jingle on Facebook.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Thread Information