Thread: Tickets...

Default Tickets...

I've sent several tickets since the day I joined including an urgent one about a month ago. I have't recieved an answer on any of them and was wondering if I'm searching in the wrong place. My customer support account says I have no tickets and my ticket history is empty. Any ideas ?

Malaya,

Default Re: Tickets...

If your ticket history is empty and you do not have any tickets, then you have not fully submitted the ticket to the support queue.

It means that we haven't ever seen the ticket, in other words.

You would receive an email with your ticket number and have a ticket ID number to make reference to if you had actually submitted the ticket.

Then how do I send ? I press the category, type in what I have to say and then press send and it just redirects me to the customer support start page ( or whatever it's called ) What am I doing wrong ?

You need to also submit it on the second page.
    Chaos: Delite, Delicat, Delectable, Delikit, Delish & Deetara~Blight: DeeDee

While I do purr over milk, give me a huge mug of flavored coffee, I'll be ecstatic!

second page ? you mean after it redirects me I have to send it again ?

If by "second page" you mean the page that has

In order to submit your ticket to the Customer Support team, please click the -Submit Ticket- button below. You will then be taken to a verification screen that provides you with a specific case number for this problem. Your ticket has not been submitted to the team yet!
    on it, then yes, you must hit Submit again.

As I said, if you don't have a ticket ID number, then your ticket has not been submitted.
    Last edited by Velea; December 5th, 2011 at 06:44 PM.

Just a min...I'm confused. I understand that it's not being sent, I'm just trying to figure out where I am wrong. I'll tell you step by step what I do and tell me if I miss anything.

1. I press the "Customer Support" link from the Istaria News page and I'm taken here https://support.istaria.com/
    2. I press "Submit Ticket"
    3. I choose the category in which my ticket belongs and I press "Submit Ticket" at the bottom
    4. I fill in my info and type in the ticket and press "Submit Ticket" at the bottom
    5. I'm redirected here https://support.istaria.com/index.ph...ts&code=submit

Quote Originally Posted by Velea View Post
    If by "second page" you mean the page that has

on it, then yes, you must hit Submit again.

As I said, if you don't have a ticket ID number, then your ticket has not been submitted.
    Aaaaaa. ok, got it. Thank you very much all of you for all the help <(^_^<) *hugs tightly*

Ok, sent it.

Thread Information