Thread: Trandalar attunement

Default Trandalar attunement

Now that we have all of the rop mobs on trandalar it would be nice to change the the trandalar attunement requirement of lev 40. Not many dragons doing rop are craft or adventure lev 40. This makes it very difficult for them having to run from Acul to the opposite corner of the island for the mobs. Or maybe give them a hatchie speed boost on trandalar for doing rop. Or maybe grant attunement to Aroahs Leap for finishing Talon. Then they would only have to make the long run once. JAT Gro
    Experienced hunter and Grandmaster craftsman. Blight only

Default Re: Trandalar attunement

This reminds me the long and hard run from Harro to Draak (before the path of sand from south, and before the aegrors/abominations spawn's fix), and the travel from Morning Light to the tower of magery... not easy : p

I don't think it would be so bad to get either craft or adventure to 40. One could tribute more to it's own RoP that way.
    Instead of lowering trandalar atunement perhaps the requirements for RoP should be upped to lvl 40?

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

There are already some requirements, during the RoP, about getting some items craftable from lvl 40ish. Though other players can craft and give them, so I'd rather prefer to let the players decide if they d their RoP sooner or later.

Thread Information