Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Talk to the Team: BattleMage

Default Re: Talk to the Team: BattleMage

Currently this is what I would change about the school.

Magus Style
    - Lower recycle to 60 seconds
    - Raise duration of buff to 1 hour

Shimmer Field
    - Lower recycle to 60 seconds
    - Raise duration of buff to 1 hour
    - Remove shared recycle

Fiery Judge
    - Lower recycle to 120 seconds
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Nice.
    "Still working on believe" to use a quote from one of my favorite hero movies, but really nice.
    Northwind * Ancient, Crafter, Lairshaper * 100/100/100
    Northpole * Spoiled biped * 100 BTLM, 100 CLRC, 100 RVR, 100 RNGR, 100 MAGE, 100 WIZ, 100 SORC, 100 CONJ, 100 SPRT, 100 DRU, 100 HLR, 100 GRDN, 100 MON, 60 WAR, 44 BRSK/SPRM, 40 CHSW * 100 BLK, 100 OUT, 100 JWL, 100 ARM, 100 WPN, 100 FLE, 100 FIT, 100 MSN, 100 SCH, 87 SPL, 85 GTH, 85 MIN

just got around to registering for the forums but im glad the change for Battlemage to be unable to use heavy armor is not going through, that was a major point of upsetment for me (yes i just made that word up :P) as aside from using a sword/shield, the only thing really seperating Mage and Battlemage is the battlemage wearing Chainmail/Platemail, otherwise hes practically just a Mage with Sword/Shield

Any further updates on Battlemage based upon the changes?
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thread Information