Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Talk to the Team: Scrolls

Default Re: Talk to the Team: Scrolls

Would it be possible to make it so we can use scrolls in combat=especially with shielding scrolls, it's a bit annoying not being able to use it in mid battle even though it's intended for battle use.

I lurk within the depths of your mind, for I am INSANITY!

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

One thought i had while crafting is,
    Why not lower or remove the timer to re-use teleport scrolls?
    1 hour re-use time makes them sort of pointless to craft.
    I mean, you allready have paid more than the cost of using a portal to buy the scroll in the first place.
    Plus with no timer you may get crafters using other resource fields than just having everyone at the same field nearest a portal?

I cant see any downside to not having a timer and it would make the travel scrolls alot more usefull and thus worth crafting in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by Sindala View Post
    One thought i had while crafting is,
    Why not lower or remove the timer to re-use teleport scrolls?
    1 hour re-use time makes them sort of pointless to craft.
    I mean, you allready have paid more than the cost of using a portal to buy the scroll in the first place.
    Plus with no timer you may get crafters using other resource fields than just having everyone at the same field nearest a portal?

I cant see any downside to not having a timer and it would make the travel scrolls alot more usefull and thus worth crafting in the first place?
    I agree, the timer seems overkill. I don't mind so much on a single destination having the cool down, but the half hour required for other destinations is too long to be useful. Since I can't use them every time I run to the field and fill my disk (takes me 10-15 min to load up my big hauler, take it to shop/storage and return to the field), I more or less forget to use them at all.

I support Sind and Awdz with this!
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

I want to suggest ressurrection scrolls which basically could work like the t1-t5 resurrection spells but without school restrictions so that any school culd use it. (maybe even a pure crafter without adventure level?)
    Chajanum Siamun (Chaos)

Thread Information