Thread: Arrugh, my brain! (Seeking Lairshapers for Hire)

Default Arrugh, my brain! (Seeking Lairshapers for Hire)

Seeking Lairshapers!
    To work in the Maogrin Lair, in Dessokul

Several of the top rooms have been stocked with coin, around 1 silver, per tier, per unit (I think. I'm somewhat scatterbrained. Either way, there's around a gold in there sofar!) more rooms are likely to be stocked up with as and when I get it!

Other forms of payment may be available (Depending on time, etc, and if anyone is actually interested in my doodling!)

Ta' for reading!

Slee Maogrin- Chaotic, spotty warmonger of Order~

Default Re: Arrugh, my brain! (Seeking Lairshapers for Hire)

To whoever appears to have been building my lair, I don't know who you are.. But many thanks! Was such a nice surprise to fly home and find SMELTING ROOOM, YAAAAAY.

Now I just need to find some way to get rid of those spontaneously activated machines D8 BecuaseifIhadtodeconeverythingtoremovethemI'dbeSUP ERSAD.

Default Re: Arrugh, my brain! (Seeking Lairshapers for Hire)

Now that my lair has been fixed and everything re-planned expect updates here whenever I scrounge enough silver to stock the lair, or think about offering art in exchange for work.

As of right now there is 213 silver in my T5 crystal shaper. It's already 80% done, but I don't have quite enough novians to pop it.

Thread Information