Thread: Racial Clothing

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

Default Racial Clothing

Would it be possible to be able to tech Racial clothing?
    I'd love to be able to mix and match some of those outfits into my wardrobe.

Dont have to add armour and such but let blessings/bounties and craft tech stuff be added to them?

Just a thought

Default Re: Racial Clothing

I like this idea, especially for adding crafting techs to work clothes (Mahagra, Rachival). Maybe adding stat buffs to others (e.g., power/focus to Kirasanct/Feladan wear, strength/dexterity to Kion/Sslik wear, etc.) could be done too. :-)

Wouldn't this mean that the racial clothing would then need to have level requirements? Unless they only took T1 techs.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

I'd be happy myself with just being able to dye the clothing.. that would be RP able enough, but I don't know if that would be possible atm without some more in depth mods.
    Elated that HZ is no longer in the hands of the Infidels.

Now.. I may have to split my time between 2 games... CS:S and HZ...

Unfortunately social clothing is not setup in the database so that it could allow techniques and it wouldn't be easy to make the change either. Also, it introduces issues that were mentioned, such as level requirements, tech restrictions, and so forth.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thread Information