Thread: Unwanted and Temporary Break...

Quebec (Canada) // Ota'fakag, Trandalar (Order)

Default Unwanted and Temporary Break...

Hey all, Levanah talking.

I have already not logged in game for a few days and there is a reason to it.

My laptop sort of crashed. Well, more precisely is that Windows doesn't start, but the PC does... resulting in it restarting over and over again. So cannot log in at all. Tried many things up to now, repair startup, tests, going to PC settings, safe mode, tried to reinstall Windows but the problem is that I only have an update CD... so not working... Might have to format everything. (Good thing I have my stuff saved on an external disk)
    I'm borrowing my mother's PC now but I'm pretty sure she would not like if I install the game... Sorry friends. :/

Well... this is just great that it happens a week before college restarts. I had been wanting a new laptop since a while before, so now I decided to buy it. It's on its way at the moment, just need to wait a few weeks. *Sigh*

Can go on forums though... still, missing you all~
    Order shard
    Levanan: Ancient Helian drake - 100/100/28 ~ Navkiren: Ancient Lunus drake ~ Nordis: Adult Helian dragoness ~ Sarwulf: Hatchling ~ Aithne: Hatchling
    DeviantArt: Iceveyns

Default Re: Unwanted and Temporary Break...

Bad laptop, bad! I hope everything resolves to your satisfaction soon, I'll keep a perch in Dralk dust-free for you.

awww crumblies, hope you make it back sooner rather than later!
    *serves some klava presented with a towel and a curtsy to help sustain you in the interim*

Sad to hear that, Levanah... I hope you will get your new laptop soon and I am looking to see you back *hugs.

Awww! *clinges* sounds to me like either Windows got fried, or the HDD fried.
    And depending on the laptop, HDD`s may or may not be easy to replace.
    plus it depends on how old the laptop is too, if it`s over 3 years old, probably best to just buy a new one. :P
    mine`s getting up there in age as well. my CD/DVDRom fried, and I`m just gonna use it till it croaks. XD

Good luck Lev, I miss you already! *huggles*

daww good luck leva! least better then a week into classes! *hugs*
    come back soon! be safe! wishing you a swift return!

Thank you very much all! ;w;
    I will be back as soon as I have my new laptop! At least it's worth the wait.

And yes Reagle, my old laptop is nearing 4 years. XD (Not sure what HDD is... but to me it looks more like Windows fried... ._.)
    Order shard
    Levanan: Ancient Helian drake - 100/100/28 ~ Navkiren: Ancient Lunus drake ~ Nordis: Adult Helian dragoness ~ Sarwulf: Hatchling ~ Aithne: Hatchling

Quote Originally Posted by Levana View Post
    (Not sure what HDD is...
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=hdd
    Definition and advice for learning about similar unknowns in the future, all in one. :)
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

Quote Originally Posted by Levana View Post
    (Not sure what HDD is...
    Asking such questions on a forum or anywhere still allows people to establish a contact with others, and promote social interaction, opening the way to a growing relationship. On Istaria, there is already a wiki, and informations on the forum, and other sites. But istarian players can still ask about these things in game. New Players channel, for example, is meant for new players to ask questions, even if they could find answers to some of them on the web. I'm not saying players should always ask others without ever seeking informations by themselves, but both ways are good

Quote Originally Posted by Xoshara View Post
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=hdd
    Definition and advice for learning about similar unknowns in the future, all in one.
    Yes I realised what it was not long after. I know how to use Google thank you. My native language is not english, friend. Expressions are not the same. That is why. So, that should be taken in consideration before making assumptions and when you could have also just posted the answer instead of making an indirect insult. Alright?
    Order shard

Order/Chaos, Harro and Pleasant Canyon respectively

Aww levvy D: we still got forums and DA to chat though ^-^ mine had the almost same problem a while ago, dad opened it up and fixed it ._.

hope you get your new lappy soon <3

With luff,
    ~Cey

Thread Information