Thread: Vanda returns

Talking Vanda returns

Hi everyone! I'm back from a nearly 7 year long sleep! 2005 was when I last played.

I doubt if anyone remembers me (and that doesn't offend me at all, 7 years? loooong time); I was the crazy and sometimes violent blue-and-green-polka-dot dragoness. Vanda is an Ancient but is only level 92! I've forgotten almost everything (including how to survive and what abilities are best in a fight). Could someone point me toward areas in which I can kill stuff and fill the gap to level 100? (PS - screw crafting. I never had the patience for crafting. *embarrassed* I think Vanda's craft level is in the 30's or 40's. Bare minimum... *hides*)

I remember killing flies in some plague area. For hours. On end. Oh the horror... Oh, and golems! ENDLESS GOLEMS!
    Last edited by konikitty; January 25th, 2012 at 03:33 AM.

Default Re: Vanda returns

You are remembered:P Rizoth here who was the other blue and green polkadotted dragon you hunted with

Big hug welcome back!

Yay! Thankyou! I have absolutely terrible memory so I don't remember much except that I really, really enjoyed this game and its community. As I understand, the community has shrunk, due to all manner of reasons - real life, misfortune, money, lack of interest, etc. - but the game still seems cool and I'm still seeing people and fellow draggies around. Although I am too shy and unused to everything so I am sort of hiding in the shadows until I get used to it all again. (As much as an Ancient dragon that's blue and green polka dots can hide... XD)

Welcome back. and enjoy:

the wonderful community, new quests, features and landscapes, great plots and lairs worth crafting, new challenges and many more.

Come and join the chat channels, meet new and old friends there.
    Give me a tell ingame if you need any assistance.
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Hello Vanda, and welcome back on Istaria. Feel free to ask here or in game if you need help.

Vanda!!!! *Tackle pounces* *ish a Saphire aka now as Saphire Gem (same dragon same attitude just added last name))
    100/96/21 32.2 mill hoard Killer 87% socializer 47% explorer 40% achiever 40%

*serves Vanda an [Imperial Urn] full of klava presented with a towel and a curtsy*
    welcome home! :-)

welcome vanda
    im on the chaos shard dragoness named Agua
    feel free to send a tell hello welcome back home!

Thread Information