Thread: Withered Aegis attack Aughundell!!

Default Withered Aegis attack Aughundell!!

Reporting live from a scene of utter destruction, a Lesser blight anchor had spawned just outside the city of Aughundell. This was no ordinary blight anchor, as it seemed to spawn at least a hundred undead of all types, officially described as Large Area Groups (LAG) which proved to be more formidable than the normal smaller numbers that appeared.

The first casualty was confirmed to be Lillyjo, of Scarlet Dawn, who was on her way to the Aughundell Mines when she was besieged by the guard post, the guard himself no where to be seen. Shortly thereafter, Skywise and Valaerosilantix of Timeless appeared to find the blight anchor, and test the perimeter of the undead. It was not long before they two were placed on the list of casualties. Being Gifted, their return was imminent. War had been called, and from all over Istaria, the call was answered. Lunus, Helian, and Biped Gifted representing almost every guild appeared and fought side by side for three hours, at times against odds that seemed impossible. But, after fighting mercilessly, the blight anchor was destroyed as it approached the gates of Aughundell, leaving the Gifted victorious in a blood stained battle field.

Good job everyone
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Horizons Crafting Calculator Update Team Member
    Code Name: Webdragon
    SysAdmin, Head Developer

Default Re: Withered Aegis attack Aughundell!!

It was a lot of fun but why so much red saturation in the picture? Can't see anything at all. hehe

Just a little drunk dwarven bi-ped wreaking havoc in chaos.

:P my screen was bugged with still having someones volcano effect. I claim it is a blood soaked battlefield
    Horizons Crafting Calculator Update Team Member
    Code Name: Webdragon
    SysAdmin, Head Developer

Aegies Attack ?! NOOOOOOOOOO! Why must there be an invasion EVERY-SINGLE-TIME-I'M-NOT-THERE !!! *GRRRRRRRRRRR* Even during the summer hwne my account was active Amon spawned Reklar in Aughundell along with afew others and OF COURSE it was for the few hours I WASN'T ONLINE ! The devs must hate me. Whyyyyyyy...All I want is to die in action...

Smile Re: Withered Aegis attack Aughundell!!

Quote Originally Posted by Malaya View Post
    Aegies Attack ?! NOOOOOOOOOO! Why must there be an invasion EVERY-SINGLE-TIME-I'M-NOT-THERE !!!
    Don't worry, there are blight anchors scattered across the globe now, they're not spawned by devs. This one outside Aug is a common appearance, so you're welcome to tackle it when ever you want. Happy hunting!
    --- iuvenilis --- [Officer of The Alliance]
    Demonslaying since July 2004

Thread Information