Thread: Wow Thank you Devs

Default Wow Thank you Devs

I just recently returned after roughly a three year break. I have to say that most of the changes in game play, have been well thought out and are a great continuation of the story line.

I really am enjoying what I have seen so far.

Thanks again,
    Mimir
    Dragon 100/100/100 (but feel like a hatchling again)

Default Re: Wow Thank you Devs

Welcome back on Istaria Mimir.

good to have you back home, dragon
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Heh, me too Mimir. I returned after, probably a similar time period, about a week or so ago? Though this time it's feeling pretty good and I'm kind of wanting to stick around and see more. I've got things to do and goals to achieve, which is nice. =)

A lot of my gripes about combat have been resolved. I feel I can actually fight and that when I do die, it IS my fault and not the servers barfing.

It's been a surprisingly good return.

I, myself, have just recently started playing (even though I said months ago that I was returning).

I finally actually did some fighting a few days ago, and I could notice some nice changes.

Always good to see someone coming back.

The bad thing about being away so long, though, is that everything has changed and I more-or-less have to start an entirely new character just to re-learn the whole game, where stuff is, how to do stuff, etc.

Thread Information