Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Resurrection and rescue (RP On)

Default Re: Resurrection and rescue (RP On)

The black primalist finishes removing the arrows from his scales with a grunt, then he stands up to cast a Refreshing Breeze. Looking behind, Temeraire eyes the other dragons to make sure they are fine. He smiles and nods in thanks as Frith-Rae approaches him to help in healing. Gazing once more on the group, LungTien opens his mouth to speak:
    "Is everyone well? If so, we should keep moving..."

Stepping into the now open doors, the ancient warily looks around, hoping his adamantium sunscope is powerful enough to make the surroundings visible. Briefly stopping here as a doubt enters his mind, Temeraire looks back at the others again:
    "... Have any of you an idea of where this saris is?"

The dragon has never really trusted the biped since the beginning, and on top of her previous behaviour, Dawn of Sands' disappearance was even more suspicious in his mind.

Should they continue down the hall, they are met with a large wall and a branching pathway that leads to the right. Seems it is going downwards, but then turns back on itself, almost like a zigzag pattern going down. Still encased in stone, the path has yet to open enough for dragons to spread their wings.
    "State your case, but do it well. I do not suffer fools gladly." ~Sereamha Balla-dor

Reagle casts a few primal health, and quickening breezes on everyone, then glances towards the snakey corridor "hm.. this is going to be fun" he says sarcasticaly, as he continues following Romirez, and Lungtien.
    ryzaak still in ghost form sences slightly more head room but remains in this form just incase more traps are set off

(im going to join in with sparkyfire if thats ok she is quite a fighter dragon and not one to give up easily)

(Just waiting for others to post since I was last to post lol! but feel free to join in, at any time )

sparkyfire ran in hoping to not get caught by anything she had to stop and try to figure out where the dragons were she knew she had seen them come in but not knowing where they were she was now walking around and bumped into romirez by accident "hi im sparkyfire" she said then shook her scales there was a lot of dirt on them but of course they were black too

(*Ups the thread and wonders where is everyone... By the way, Sparkcal, mind describing RPly why, and how your character went here, considering the lair is surrounded by dangerous high-levelled creatures, and that there are traps between its entry and the other RPed characters, and to count the maze-like tunnels from outside to the first room?

From that first room, it'd be hard to accidentally bump into an ancient dragon since there is only one way, and it is just large enough for ancient dragons to walk through. Again, this RP is for everyone who wants to join, I'd just like to see the reasons and stuff behind Sparkyfire's arrival, so it would make an RP entrance.)

(sorry lungtien i will try again)

(Np, don't worry, and take your time. Feel free to ask if you need any advice and help.)

(i used to rp everyday im not as good at it as i used to be thats all)

Delaware, USA that little state no one knows about XP

((Kind of seems like this RP has died. This was started way back in Feb and they still haven't gotten all the way inside Iyrevi's lair. :P
    Anariah, Callihan, Selarth, Osiron, Asandra, Azayan, and Zefani of the Order Shard
    Want a pic of your character? Click here!

((i'm used to that happening... lol. we could try to continue it, and i'm afraid we might be too far in for Sparkcal to join us. traps and such...))

(I'd have posted a new post, but LungTien is waiting for responses from the group, about being fine and having seen the saris or not, before going further...)

Quote Originally Posted by Romirez View Post
    ((i'm used to that happening... lol. we could try to continue it, and i'm afraid we might be too far in for Sparkcal to join us. traps and such...))
    (thats fine but i wish you werent so far in i kinda wanted to be able to help)

((Yea the last couple of months of this summer have been..wackky..for me. And my muse/RP spirit has kinda...dropped off the map as a result.

I was going to post and say perhaps its better that nooone waits on me - but since eeryone else has died off - if we get going again I'm going to try AGAIN to be more regular about this. Sorry sorry sorry!
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

(if you do restart this i would like to be in it)

Thread Information