Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 156

Thread: Resurrection and rescue (RP On)

  1. #1

    Default Resurrection and rescue (RP On)

    LungTien lands at the exit of Delgarath's town, the one towards Iyrevi's cave. Time has finally come for his gathered allies and him to make their way through the pink ancient's lair,, and resurrect the captive and dead dragoness to free her from her jailer's claws. The black primalist was determined to succeed, whatever they would have to fight inside the caves. Remembering the way, the Helian dragon will likely have to lead his group, and he warily eyes the road leading to Iyrevi's lair while casting some defensive spells and healing breezes, in case.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Resurrection and rescue (RP On)

    ... A pair of saris are casually talking to each other outside the gate. One is sitting on the steps of the portal, the other is sitting on their empty cargo disk. Another watches the scene from the tavern, and a fourth seems to just be resting under a tree's shade.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  3. #3

    Default Re: Resurrection and rescue (RP On)

    ((i'll prolly get a yes, but, can i join in on this? i haven't had the chance to do a forum RP in a long time))

  4. #4

    Default Re: Resurrection and rescue (RP On)

    (any are free to join )
    "State your case, but do it well. I do not suffer fools gladly." ~Sereamha Balla-dor

  5. #5

    Default Re: Resurrection and rescue (RP On)

    (( gonna join then))


    coming through the portal from Dralk, his hometown and hangout, Romirez walks up beside his old friend LungTien. he glances around at the Saris around Delgarath, just taking note of what they were doing at that point in time.


    "hello, LungTien. i heard rumor you were going to try to free Iyrevi, or something. i figured i would help you. " he says with a slight smile to the black Primalist. "me being the muscle, you being the magic user and all that..."


    Romirez currently had on his battle armor, and his often used Demon Claw. he favored that claw, because it gave him a boost in battle capability that he loved. he had gained the claw in a fight with Son of Gigaroth, when he had pried it from the Blighted beast. he waited for his friend to reply, hopefully explaining what they were going to do.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Resurrection and rescue (RP On)

    The ancient spellcaster notices his friend's arrival and turns his eyes to glance at Romirez, glad to see him here.
    "Hello, Romirez. It is good to see you. But no, we aren't going to free Iyrevi, but a dragoness he is holding captive and dead in his lair, to do experiments with her organs... we are going to resurrect and free her."

    Temeraire glances at the other ancient's battle scales and nods.
    "You are right. Sadly, I doubt Iyrevi will let us enter without moving, and having seen some of the beasts he keeps in his lair, I fear that we'll have to be cautious and well equipped."

    The primalist pats his chest armor scale with his primal powered claw, and ensures his other scales are enough tightened.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Resurrection and rescue (RP On)

    (( yays! mind if I join? I`ll bring in the ol` grape to assist ))

    Reagle, the large purple, and blue helian drake pads towards the two black ancients, glancing for a moment at the saris`. He nods in greeting to Lungtien, and Romirez*
    "Glit`sita! Ieo heard there`s a rescue planed to free an old friend?"
    He`s wearing his best armor, and crystals just in case a fight takes place, his claws cloaked by his emerald tipped claw weapons. Green doesn`t exactly offset well against his light purple scales, but they will have to do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Order/Chaos, Harro and Pleasant Canyon respectively
    Posts
    201

    Default Re: Resurrection and rescue (RP On)

    ((Bah, been watching this thread and debating who to throw in for days! ;p I'll join in too!))

    Landing ontop of the closest Delgarath building, an avarage-sized, dark grey adult dragoness fixes the gathered with two large, dark blue eyes. Her expression was rather blank, curious in a way if anything as she examined each of them carefully, adjusting her wings better around herself while sitting down.

    Cynny kept quiet for a second, then a slight smirk made its way on her muzzle.

    "I thought you'd need a paw ...or four of help, Temeraire."


    ((Hope it's good enough! ^-^ First forum RP, will try to not forget to post lol!))

  9. #9

    Default Re: Resurrection and rescue (RP On)

    Where she had come from was a mystery... but an emerald green hatchling had appeared nearby, her vaguely jaguar-ish, stocky figure ambling forwards with a bit of hesitation. Her thin, barracuda-like jaw was lowered near to the ground, spines flattened back across her shoulders, forked tongue occasionally darting out into the air much like a snake's. Not a word was said, her wings shuffling over her back, hunching close to the ground like a cat about to pounce. Had she heard of the news, and arrived to help? Had she just stumbled upon the group? The answer was not clear, but her golden eyes burned with the intensity of a hungry lioness.

    Vamalchior

  10. #10

    Default Re: Resurrection and rescue (RP On)

    ( seems Reagle and Romi are totally confused that they are going in there to potentially FIGHT Iyrevi, and rescue someone FROM him XD. EEEE *has to wait to join* )
    "State your case, but do it well. I do not suffer fools gladly." ~Sereamha Balla-dor

  11. #11

    Default Re: Resurrection and rescue (RP On)

    ((huzzah! - Also as I jump in, please forgive during the fighting if I don't use all the proper names and such for attacks - been years and I don't remember them all very well LOL. Also, I don't know the names of the up do date armor and claws so..just going with general comments for those too .))

    Frith-Rae swoops around the town once, tilting her wings in greeting to the group walking through town as she circles. The shadow that passes over them is rather large, not because she is flying low, but because she is so large.

    She cricles once more in a smaller circuit before landing, wanting to make sure they were aware of her before she made an apperance. Formalities out of the way, she glides in behind the group and trots to catch up.

    She bows her head in greeting to each, calling each by name as she does, "Glit'sita Romirez", "Glit'sita Reagle", "Glit'sita Cynny", and she smiled toothily at the nearby hatchling, "Glit'sita, aoreban." She sees several Saris sitting around, but is unsure of their involvement and so says nothing to them.

    As she caught up to Temeraire at the head of the group she greeted him last, "Glit'sita, Temeraire. I recieved your message and would be happy to help in this important hunt. Though I have never personally met the dragon in question, she is known to me - and what's more important, the cause is right regardless."

    She pulls out several dragon claws from her scalepack as they move, sliding each one on a talon and then raking them through the sand on the roadway to clean and sharpen them.

    "I certainly hope these old claws are up for it.." she chuckled softly.

    "Do we have any specific plan of entry?" She looks around, to see if anyone had a strategy in mind.


    (Please forgive if I've never actually met your dragon in person in game, I'm going on the idea that due to Frith's long-life she's heard, been around, and observed almost everyone at some point or another so she would at least know them by sight if nothing else! Makes it easier! XD)
    Last edited by Frith-Rae; February 13th, 2012 at 07:13 PM. Reason: correction
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Order/Chaos, Harro and Pleasant Canyon respectively
    Posts
    201

    Default Re: Resurrection and rescue (RP On)

    ((Yay! It's a Frith!))

    The adult inclines her head to Frith-Rae and to the emerald hatchling. She remembered both of them, of course, even if the hatch she only saw a few days ago.

    Cynny's expresion remained unchanged, watching the others from the fair distance of her building roof. She had no clue why she -was- here, she had no clue if they were going out of this -alive-, but hey, that was the joy of living!

    And living is what all of us have to do.

  13. #13

    Default Re: Resurrection and rescue (RP On)

    The Helian spellcaster turns his head to bow towards Reagle.
    "Hello... it is nice to see you... we aren't going to rescue an acquaintance but still a dragoness who can be saved and who has the right to choose her fate."

    Temeraire glances up at the close rooftop as he hears Cynny's landing. His scaly eyebrows widen slightly, not having expected to especially see Cynny join the gathering. But his expression quickly turns into a grin.
    "Hello, there. Yes, I think the more paws we have in this operation, better it is."

    Then, the primalist eyes the green hatchling and tilts his head, not sure if this one was here to join them.
    "Hello, young one... I don't think we have met before... I am LungTien. What is your name? and are you there to help us? .... hmmm... while it may be risky, a smaller sized dragon might be helpful when we get inside the lair... who knows? We will keep an eye on you, so you'll not be threatened."

    Finally, the black ancient looks at Frith-Rae and smiles. "And hello, Frith-Rae. Good to see you again, and with us... I am sure you'd be fearsome even without these claws, my friend."




    (hmm, should I wait for more people, or should I write the speech now?)

  14. #14

    Default Re: Resurrection and rescue (RP On)

    The saris in the town continue to do what they've been doing - reclining, eating, chatting. Of course, the chatty ones at the portal turn to watch the commotion of gathering dragons, casually commenting on the gathering and watching them converse.
    __________________________________________________ _______________

    Location: Iyrevi's Lab

    She had been simply reclining in the corner. A combination of admiring some of his research, experiments, and of course: her own projects. Of course, everything is interrupted as chatter filters in through a crystal on an iron band clamped to one of her horns.

    There is a gathering here. We have waited for it since he first called for help... They will be invading his home soon. the thought wafted by.

    One of the saris opened her mind to the network - a flood of sounds, images, and smells pass through it to everyone connected for a moment, and then it is gone.

    Keep an eye on them. One of you join them if you have to. she thought, a message noted to everyone on the crystalline network.

    ... Understood. A word repeated several times over by many.

    The red glances away from everything she had been admiring toward her busy host.

    "The Sin have seen the black fool massing his forces in Delgarath. He is preparing to invade... You should make your preparations, and I will deploy mine." Azu speaks softly as she slinks through a portal anchored in the corner.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  15. #15

    Default Re: Resurrection and rescue (RP On)

    (Debateing whether or not i'll have a good enough memory to partake in this. plus, would Cole be useful in anyway...hmm. XD)
    Cory
    ------------------------
    Coleraon Pesong, Warrior of Order

  16. #16

    Default Re: Resurrection and rescue (RP On)

    Deep within the cavernous maze of the mines of Delgarath, the massive ancient is moving around his laboratory with ease that almost defied the large, metal, and clearly gnomian right foreleg he has to live with.

    Crimson eyes scanning the various vats and jars that contain mutated organs, healthy organs, and even some growing eggs, the self-proclaimed scientist is rather busy as he makes notes mentally. He does notice when his guest seems distracted, however, and he pauses, turning his maw towards her, looking down.


    "Is everything alright, my lady?" He inquires, arching a pink eyeridge as he takes a seat, right paw lifted slightly. "Do forgive me if thou wast talking and I didst not hear; mine research dost have a powerful call, thou understand"
    "State your case, but do it well. I do not suffer fools gladly." ~Sereamha Balla-dor

  17. #17

    Default Re: Resurrection and rescue (RP On)

    Some minutes later, Azu slinks out of the gateway again. She heard him as she left, and responds.

    "I said - before slinking off to ready the warriors - that the Sin in Delgarath are watching LungTien assemble his forces to strike here. You need to prepare yourself - I've already started." She notes to Iyrevi, stepping a short distance away from the gateway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  18. #18

    Default Re: Resurrection and rescue (RP On)

    That said, LungTien starts walking in a line, coming back and forth, in front of the others, and eyeing them with a serious and determined gaze, the one of a dragon who knows he will lead other dragons in dangerous caves, and who looks ready to do his best to protect them as best as he can.

    "All right, everyone! we are there to enter Iyrevi's lair, with or without his agreement, as we can't let him use a member of our own kind as a tool in his experiments! While his goal may look honorable, to save lives, the way he is following for this is not. It is not honourable to find a dead dragoness somewhere, and to not resurrect her while she may have family and friends, and without her agreement!
    This is why we will enter his cave and free her from Iyrevi's grasp, whatever he will try to prevent us from succeeding! Are you with me?" The last part is asked with a louder tone, as a final question to integrate everyone in the operation.

  19. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Order/Chaos, Harro and Pleasant Canyon respectively
    Posts
    201

    Default Re: Resurrection and rescue (RP On)

    The grey adult dragoness smirks, watching Lung as he says his speech. With or without his agreement, he said. The chance they will go in undetected, or even more, without being ambushed at least, was little to none. Cynny stood, however, on all four as the ancient finally asked if they are with him, or not.

    "Considering I have come all the way here, I'm with you. There will surely be some guards to gnaw on too."

    She snickers, and jumps off the roof, padding closer to the gathering and to the black primalist.

  20. #20

    Default Re: Resurrection and rescue (RP On)

    From over the trees swoops in a very large black, and green drake. Could it be Ryzaak? The REAL Ryzaak? He`s come following his mate Cynny, and had decided to aid in the rescue. He lands sharply next to Reagle, Romirez, and Lungtien, breathing rapidly as though he`s flapped all his ennergy to get here as fast as he could. The ancient bows to Lungtien, and says in a very old, low toned, but stronge voice. "Ieo have heard the word, and would like to offer mine assistance. if nien will accept me." His blight is obvious, but not his fault due to massive exposure. however he is also an expert at primal magics

    Reagle nods, and smiles brightly "Welcome A`meo. glad to see your strength has returned. We are going to rescue a dragoness from a mad scientist drake." He nods, and both ancients ready themselves to enter the lair

    (just thought I`d toss in one more ancient to lend a helping paw XD)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •