Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Resurrection and rescue (RP On)

Default Re: Resurrection and rescue (RP On)

(you could bring Sereamha and/or Sorietha and/or Niveus and/or Drysten and/or Arborinthian and/or Yukii and/or... *is joking)

Romirez nodded to LungTien as he explained his plan fully. it was sound, the caster and main melee damage dealer up front, and support out back. Romirez moved his bulk to where he was supposed to be, supporting his black friend.

like Frith, Romirez also has a method to prepare his mind for combat. although, he doesn't shut off his emotions as she does. his mind is more tactical, taking in the whole battlefield picture and deciding where his force could be best applied, given the situation. going into a lair with limited maneuvering range would provide a bit of a challenge, because his size limited his movements greatly. as all this goes through his head, he also thinks that he might take some damage should it come to a fight.

"allright, Lungtien. i suggest we move out when everyone is ready. i am in position." Romirez said to his friend.

Both Reagle, and Ryzaak ready themselves for the upcoming battle, Ryzaak charged blight runes, and spiked scales, his talons have been sharpened to a deadly point, his good eye clear, and focused. he gets into battle stance, and nods to the others telling them he`s ready.
    Reagle buffs himself with primal attack, and primal alacrity, spiking his scales, and is also in battle stance
    "Ieo believe everyone is ready, shall we proceed to enter the lair?" Reagle asks Lungtien, and the others standing right behind the two black ancients, to the right of Ryzaak, and Cynny.

The saris nods, looking at the two behind her - they will likely be watching her. She turns and scales up the hindleg of the dragon in front of her, using chinks and variances in the muscle tone to climb it like a rock face. At no point did she use claws to do so either.

"This is the safest place for me right now..." Krosah (or Dawn of Sands, as she has told them) mews, standing on the dragon's back.

Ryzaak Furrows a brow at Lungtien. "Ieo am the real Ryzaak. " He looks over his scales, they aren`t rotting, but are blackened, and his once blue stripes have turned a bright blight green. "HMmm. Ieo feel fine, just the blight turned my scales all dark.. but Ieo an stronge, however Ieo am not gifted so keeping Ieo healed will come in handy" He grins, and nods.

Symazok slithered on after the group. She was stocky, for a hatchling... a little bumbling, in fact, rather than lithe and agile. Her long, thin jaw kept tilting and twisting, aiming only one eye at a time, very birdlike in action... but that was because she didn't have the best binocular vision. As she passed by Frith-rae, the hatchling gave only a long, dagger-toothed smirk.

"You'll be hard-convinced to get me to do that. I'm in this, like everyone else. If you want someone to worry about, I'd concern over the naka. They're squishier than I am!" She gave a chirp and bounded forward... immediately making a face. Great! She had to follow near the back... that meant every dragon but Frith would have their butts in clear, worm's-eye-view to the green drakaina. She stuck out her forked tongue and let it dangle, looking displeased.

"Let's go, let's go!" she chirred upon hearing Reagle, tossing her thin jaw up into the air in apparent excitement. And then, much like a ferret, her adrenaline-filled body suddenly froze in a state of action, fully ready to bound energetically forward if so needed.

Vamalchior

Quote Originally Posted by Kryodrache View Post
    "You'll be hard-convinced to get me to do that. I'm in this, like everyone else. If you want someone to worry about, I'd concern over the naka. They're squishier than I am!" She gave a chirp and bounded forward... immediately making a face. Great! She had to follow near the back... that meant every dragon but Frith would have their butts in clear, worm's-eye-view to the green drakaina. She stuck out her forked tongue and let it dangle, looking displeased.

"Let's go, let's go!" she chirred upon hearing Reagle, tossing her thin jaw up into the air in apparent excitement. And then, much like a ferret, her adrenaline-filled body suddenly froze in a state of action, fully ready to bound energetically forward if so needed.
    Frith-Rae snorted, fighting the urge to grab the hatchling by the scruff of its neck and shake it until it agreed.

Instead she chose to speak, "The naka are none of my concern. You are, aoreban." *she snorted smoke over the hatchling*

She continued softer, reverting back to Auntie tone naturallly, "Part of learning how to fight is learnig how to watch out for others. And if you can't be trusted to help keep others safe, then you won't be trusted to fight alongside them. Everyone watches everyone else's back - if you can't be trusted to do the same then you are nothing but a weak link in the group. Getting yourself killed or worse, causing others to be killed trying to protect you. Its just as important that you know when to back off when the safety of others is compromised by you than when to jump forward to protect them."

"As a hatchling, wether you like it or not, your survival is the concern of every other Eilerten here. That is the duty of the elder to the young. I'd rather you not be the *only* one to survive if it comes to that - so if I, or any other adult give you an order in battle then you take it." She sighed.

She trottedup alongside the hatchling, "Use your head and be aware of your limitations, Aoreban. And you and I will both live to fight another day. That is all I ask.."

She couldn't help but chuckle at the hatchling's energy and excitement.

((I am assuming someone can enter us into the lair here at this point...everyone's just walking in a line hehe))
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

(LungTien will take the lead but I'm waiting for Ceyra's post.)

(( Just a heads up, I won`t be home this weekend. So I won`t be able to check up on the RP or post. but go ahead, and enter the lair, and stuffs. I`ll catch up Monday when I get back ^^ ))

Order/Chaos, Harro and Pleasant Canyon respectively

(I'm here, I'm heeere! >w>))

The grey adult swiftly takes her position, snickering a bit to herself. She was excited for this - it has been a while since she raided anything, but Iyrevi's lair was something to surely look forward to in her eyes. Maybe there were things to slaughter inside, too, which would kinda make up for holding back from eating the saris in case it turns out Dawn of Sands was an enemy. In case.

In her eyes, either way, she didn't trust many new people. So thankfully, knowing Romirez, LungTien, Ryzaak and Frith-Rae, she felt somewhat at ease, but the hatchling and biped made her slightly nervous. Of course, she would make sure none of them tried anything.

Cynny rised her nose high in the air, sniffing the winds. It was about time to stop lingering about and get to action.

Lead the way, Temeraire~. She murmured, dark blue eyes gazing forward.

The spellcaster turns his head towards the ancients behind him as he reaches the first rank. "Indeed, my friends..."
    His gaze moves to see if everyone is in position, before frowning when he spots he saris on one of the scaly backs. Quicky deciding the others could deal with Dawn of Sands, Temeraire looks back in front of him and starts stepping towards the scientist's lair, his senses keen and wary of the surroundings.

The hatchling's expression dropped like a falling stone, and she twisted around to aim her thin maw over her shoulder. One serpentine eye locked on Frith and widened, though it was a challenging look rather than an unnerved one. Rubbery wings stretched over her back, and a hiss uttered from her in a long, deep exhalation, frill flattening back across her body.

"What, do you think I'm stupid?" she snapped. "What do you expect me to do? Go running in there screaming about various fruits and vegetables? I'm a dragon. You think I don't know how combat works? You think I would actually risk someone else's life at my own behalf? I've never seen you before in my life, and for you to throw that assumption at me shows both ignorance and disrespect. I am not a newborn. So don't treat me like one!"

She snorted and gave a flung of her head, looking thoroughly hacked-off. The hatchling slithered swiftly ahead, and forward, in front of Frith, snapping at her ankles. "And get behind me! That's your spot! I'm supposed to be here. You bellow on about where whose place is, and then you step out of line! Keep the guard watch, won't you?" She gave a good shake of her body, and her scales rippled into spikes as though it were water washing across her emerald figure.

Vamalchior

(LOL..btw, I am not trying to god mod in ths post but with how Frith is going to manhandle you there wont be much you can do to stop her..I hope its ok..and I don twant to get too sidetracked from moving forward LOL) .

Frith-Rae stared at the hatchling a moment, a bit shocked that it would act in such a way. She watched it nip at her legs a moment before she took her forefoot and bowled the hatchling over onto its back, and held it there under her talons; the hatchling's spiked scales ignored.

She leaned her head down close, her voice half hissing as she said, "It is not an insult to be instructed by your Elders, it is a compliment that we bother to do so. And if you really want to be treated with respect, then don't throw a temper tantrum like a naka!"

She then let the hatchling up and stood quietly, saying nothing. She was done with her point. She looked around and waited patiently to follow behind the hatchling. Regardless of its behavior she would not allow it to come to harm.

As the hatchling would move forward; Frith-Rae brings up the rear. Earfins pricked and turning all directions at once as she listened closely to the noises in and outside the lair.
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

((Hey guys - going to be busy for me this week and I'm on a vacation/trip thing next week - so I'll try to poke my head in when I can & make the map pieces to display when I get a bit of time too.))

The saris settles down and crouches to almost surf on the rippling waves of muscle under her, waiting for arrival at the destination.

Be safe sisters. We depart into the depths. - the thought crosses into the network.

__________________________________________________ ___________________

Stepping in from the caverns, everything had been set and prepared. Plans are ready.

"They have started the journey here." the red noted audibly to herself, walking toward the gate area. She turned just short of the gate to look at the project that meant so much to her. No words can describe the little bit of happiness to see it was working now at last - and it continues to progress.

Fear however - was also filling her head. It couldn't go through the gate yet. She was terrified of it becoming so irreversibly damaged by the portal field itself and the trip between two places. And should the group find it, she feared they would take it from her or worse - smash it. After all, it wasn't entirely out of place in a room full of medical experiments, tanks full of monstrosities and various other normally creepy things.

"... What am I going to do to hide this without damaging it?" She speaks as she sits down to stare at it for a very long time.
    Last edited by RuneDragoon; March 12th, 2012 at 06:22 AM.

( Back from my trip! )

Reagle furrows a brow as he looks back, and down at the hatchling, but says nothing. he simply twitches his tail tip, then follows Lungtien into the lair entrance, prepared for battle, and possible booby traps.
    Ryzaak pads along side Cynny, just behind Reagle, grinning in anticipation for a fight, waiting to try out his blighted flame breath, and withered state on any foe that might threaten his friends, and son.
    "Well, Are we going to enter already? Ieo cannot wait to take on a g`rei fight!" Ryzaak exclaims, slight impatience in his low, but stronge voice. His one ghostly grey eye staring intently into the lair`s entrance.

((Nevertheless, it's polite to RP it as 'attempted' rather than godmoding it. There are a number of things my character could do to avoid an action like that, or rebuff it. I'm going to make an exit post here, to avoid creating drama and forestalling the RP itself in bickering. I hope you guys have a good time!))

The emerald dragon caught the incoming action through her wide range of vision and twisted away with a vehement hiss, jaws springing wide. She ducked away from the larger red and twisted around to snarl at her, looking absolutely enraged, her wings flared and tail lashing like a python out behind her.

"That wasn't a compliment, it was an insult! You want to earn my respect, you treat me like an equal, and not something inferior! It's obvious my words are not going to take any effect on a mind not willing to listen. You don't want my help, then FINE." She jerked away with a snarl, the low-slung creature stalking away from the area the same way she'd arrived, smoke rising in plumes from her thin jaw and droplets of flame landing like napalm along her path.

Vamalchior

(you leave the RP? but why? it was fun having you in... the group would still have reached the lair with Symazok in it... )

((Awww! but RP drama is fun! makes it more interesting but was fun having yah in the RP. *huggles* best of luck to yah ))

Reagle frowns seeing Symazok leave, he wants to say something in her defense, but he`s at a loss for words, pinning his earfins back, he says he farewell to her "Take care aorban, kor niea`s help would have been kier, Drukal bless niea!" *he then looks back towards Lungtien, and nods "we should get going before ae gets too late a`na?" He pads to the first entrance spiral, and cautiously looks down, ready to climb down into the first chamber.

Ryzaak grimances slightly as Symazok departs, the argument making him more on edge, he spikes his blighted scales, a few misty blight orbs float up from his scales, then fall back into them. "Ieo agree. we`ve waited long enough. let`s go" he says with mild irratation in his voice.

Romirez follows LungTien as they begin their trek to the lair, keeping his earfins wide open to catch any sound, and keeping his eyes open to find any danger. he kept his thoughts to a minimum, and kept quiet... until he heard the hatchling throw a temper tantrum. looking back, he saw Frith and the hatchie go at it..

"oh for Drulkar's sake..." Romirez muttered under his breath. that hatching was going to either get them killed, or get killed himself with that attitude. he looked back and watched them go back and forth... until the hatchling left.

"you know... the hatchling leaving is the best thing. this fight is for adults and Ancients. the hatchling would be an easy target in the Lair, with the limited space down there." romirez said aloud. he said this from a pure tactical standpoint, with a bit of safety worry for the hatchling. "we also don't have to listen to the Tantrum it was throwing..." he added with a smile as he kept walking behind his black friend.

The black ancient looks behind him a moment, hearing the quarrel. Temeraire sighs deeply and his ruff flattens on his neck in disappointment. Maybe it was better for the hatchling to not come, as the expedition would, without any doubt, be dangerous. Silently, he looks back forwards to finally reach the hole in the rock, and the way towards the lair, Stopping in front of it, he narrows his eyes before eyeing the rest of the group, as much as he can since two other ancients are right behind him and hiding the smaller ones.

"We must be even more cautious from now. This lair might be full of traps and sort of tricky devices... keep your eyes wide, your ears keen, and your nostrils open." The primalist had already entered a trapped lair in the past, indeed, and he warily entered the hole, casting a spell in case he'd detect any primal magic based trap nearby.

Thread Information