Thread: Came back and looking for a (special kind of) guild

Wink Came back and looking for a (special kind of) guild

Well, I used to play for about a year 3 or 4 years ago I quitted a little after a very special ingame friend of mine quitted due to a death in his family and I was sad and very lonely in Istaria. I watched from afar my guild disintegrate plots reclaimed etc... Since I have much time in my hands because I live in Greece and I am currently unemployed after 20 years of continuous employment, I decided to try to make a comeback.
    The problem is that at the moment and God knows for how long, I cannot afford the subscription and so I created a human char in Chaos (my old server) named Kevroar Serpenthead. I like the crafting and building aspects of the game very much but this is either very difficult (crafting) or impossible (building) with a free sub.
    The only way for me to play and feel like accomplishing something is to find a guild that will accept me in its ranks and allow me to work alongside it.
    What type of guild is right for me:
    -crafting-building oriented (obviously)
    -with knowledgeable people willing to give advice to a noob like me
    - established-here to stay (since all my work will go towards guild projects and not personal it will be very frustrating to see it go)
    - preferrably with a couple of europeans or Aussies or late night PST players ( to have someone to chat from time time and learn guild news)
    What I am willing to give the guild:
    - loyalty and commitment
    - absolutely no begging attitude (if I need something and the guild can provide I will give back twice as much of something I can make)
    What i want to achieve in game:
    -start the path to 100 in all crafting-building and keep on it for as long as I can and find it fun (grinding but fun )
    -adventure a little or a lot to spice up grinding
    -find a guild that keeps on thriving or will thrive at the future and feeling part of it
    -participate in some world projects (are they still around?)
    To be totally honest to any guild members-leaders who happen to read this, I would like to state that since my emotional, health, employment and financial condition is quite unstable I do not promise to be here for a long time although I hope to.
    Thanks in advance to anyone to took the time to read this mini wall of text and apologies if my writing sounded blund or rumbling, this is due to my limited vocabulary in English.
    Glad to be back.

Default Re: Came back and looking for a (special kind of) guild

Welcome back to Istaria!
    There are many long lasting Guilds, ranging from a few active players to dozens here, and I sincerely hope you find what you are looking for! Before jumping in to a Guild, may I suggest popping into their Player Chat Channels (if they have one) to see what the people are like.
    Also, check out the Guild Introductions page in the Forums here to see if there's any info. Many are actively recruiting (mine included).

See you in Istaria!!

Thread Information