Thread: Thinking of getting a 2nd account....

Default Thinking of getting a 2nd account....

And would like to know how this would show up in the game launcher and also some info about concurrent logins as I will be using 1 computer to do this.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Default Re: Thinking of getting a 2nd account....

you want to play with 2 of your chars on 1 comp at the same time?

Then you need a second SUB- a second account is not necessary.
    It works fine- I do that for years now.

But- was this your question?
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Ya, you definitely want a second sub, not a new account. It's what I do to run two of my characters at the same time. Just go into your account and start up a second payment pretty much. This will allow you to conveniently run any 2 characters on your account at the same time, which is pretty awesome if you ask me. Other games should do this =P Like... EVE Online durnit!

I have this too, since the time I moved to order. A second sub was not possible on unity...

It won't show any changes on the launcher or so.. you can just start the game two times concurrently with two different characters from your account. This is the very best way to do it... if you want more chars, you can also create the double amount on the same account. And if you go for a gifted subscription a second char on that account can buy a lair/plot.

For concurrent logins on one computer you need to play in windowed mode. Also they seem to recommend to install the game two times... I haven't done that yet and play with the same installation for years... in the recent time I saw some minor issues (like parts of the terrain where not loading) and I don't know if they are connected to running two times the same incarnation of the game... I'll have to test that someday.

All in all, if you are really in for that game and have the extra money: Do it. But: managing two chars at the same time can be quite confusing.. especially hunting needs a lot of training (I'm still worse on many occasions with two char's logged in than I would be with just my mighty cat and no distracting dragon or Knight of Creation ).
    I wanna be ancient. Why is there no ARoP for Saris?

Thread Information