Thread: Found extremely old account from 8 years ago..how can I..

Default Found extremely old account from 8 years ago..how can I..

How can I merge my old account (from 8 years ago) with my new one or transfer a character to my new account? Is this at all possible? I currently have one character I really want to transfer to my current account,and also,is it possible to transfer a character from Order to chaos aswell?

Any help is much appreciated,thanks!

Default Re: Found extremely old account from 8 years ago..how can I..

http://community.istaria.com/

-> Account Management

You can buy a "character transfer token" ($ 24,95) to transfer characters.
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

If you're trying to restore an old account that has been inactive for a long long time you may need to go with a support ticket, which is your best option here. Best to go right to the source for asking how to get the old character activated and moved over, in my humble opinion. I know several people who have had old/archived characters Resurrected and merged to their current subs. Make sure you provide as much information as possible: Name/Shard/Server/etc.
    If the other character is already active you can get them all merged to one account as well. Costs and waiting period TBD by Support, of course.

Thanks guys! I sent in a ticket to see what they can do about it,and left an empty character slot open for my hatchy I will try to get onto this account,then later see if I can pay and server transfer her aswell.

The account is so old it doesnt even have any sub history although I know there must have been some from so long ago.

Thread Information