Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Bugs: Spring 2012

Default Re: Current Bugs: Spring 2012

The Sslanis jungle doesn't contain any Jungle Crawler Hatchlings anymore. The Jungle Crawler Breeders are now followed by Jungle Crawler Workers instead.

Thats odd since it specifies hatchlings. Even double-checked it.

This makes the quest "The First Hunt II" impossible to complete as it requires you to kill 10 Jungle Crawler Hatchlings.

Made a note of it.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; May 2nd, 2012 at 07:33 PM.
    Tavar Ssaic (Order) - Sslik Berserker Maniac
    Mudz (Chaos) - Ssleek Monkey
    Trekk (Chaos) - Sslik Grandmaster Monk
    Telzun (Chaos) - Ancient Sslik, uhm I mean dragon :-)

you have move Lerena's pad, but leave gatekeaper there he was.

Got it. Thanks.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; May 13th, 2012 at 11:02 AM.

The town marshal quest to go kill Sal'guk warriors (the lvl 35ish-39 ogres) will let the pygmies count too.

Got it. Thanks.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; May 13th, 2012 at 11:00 AM.

10 May 2012

Item: Journeyman Dexterity Chest Scale Formula
    Steel Dexterity Chest Scale

Bug: When adding a second socket to to be made as part of this scale, the item creator adds the "Tooth and Claw II" technique instead. I have that technique, and it is the one above Armor Socketing in my technique list, so it could be choosing the previous technique on the list. Material requirements display for two armor sockets. Item description, however, is for a "Socketed Dexterity Chest Scale of Thrashing".

Other scales (Granite Strength Chest Scale, Steel Dexterity Head Scale, etc.) don't do this, but since I only have a few of the tier II formulas, I could not do exhaustive testing.

I am unable to reproduce this. Sounds like you may have mistakenly clicked on the wrong tech.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; May 13th, 2012 at 11:03 AM.

This might not be the right thread but not sure where to post it.

The /selectnearest command no longer picks whatever is closest to you but cycles.

Example: I walk up to a wisp and hit my macro with /selectnearest to start harvesting. What I get is a head count of the entire wisp flock before finding the one at my feet.

Is this an intended side effect of making the other commands cycle through available targets? If so, I am an unhappy camper that my most used macro since I started playing two weeks after game launch is broken.

Question Re: Current Bugs: Spring 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Dracaena View Post
    The /selectnearest command no longer picks whatever is closest to you but cycles.
    Seconded. /sne no longer selects nearest enemy (or corpse), but selects the next enemy/corpse.

So I'm wondering if /sne was simply replaced with select next enemy and the slash command to select nearest enemy has been removed accidently?
    --- iuvenilis --- [Officer of The Alliance]
    Demonslaying since July 2004

"Aromor Tech Kit: Symbol of Istara" - Item description seems to be broken:

+14 Life
    +50 Health
    ---
    +15 Spirit Resistance
    +100 Ethereal Armor

Does it give all bonuses?

Got it. Thanks
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; May 13th, 2012 at 11:08 AM.
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

Armor and Scale Tech Kit: Spiritual Matters

Item description wrong, too

+100 Ethereal Armor
    +7 Spirit
    ---
    +15 Spirit Resistance
    +100 Ethereal Armor

Apologies, didn't notice it was different tech. Will fix it for next patch.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; May 14th, 2012 at 01:03 PM.
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

not sure where to put this, just a typo i want to mention in ARoP15-Gate of Embers: Harness the Energy for the Spell of Pathfinding

2nd island in the quest is listed as Dihibi, famine. wants the scale of "Feating". intead of "Feasting".

as i said just a typo. but i'm not sure the islands and scales are listed properly. since elnath metals/slabs are used to make dance, but revelry is listed as corvus (dance). i was always under the impression the island the metals came from, were the same ones used for that specific island. Hence elnath would be dance (you make dance scale from elnathian comps)

maybe i'm wrong and different islands used other island resources. been so long (any clarification?)

i think it needs a better decription on the item, stating revelry to dance, famine to feasting, so on.. as it's always been misleading.

Tried to buy a plot when I already own one.
    I got the following message:

Your buy-plot-request returned an error from database. Please report this error to support: DB ERROR on eActionType 13: Error occured, request cancelled (7). [PROC: fUpdateBiotePlotOwnership SPROC: sqlUPO ERROR: -33: This account already owns the max nr of plots [1]]
    Maybe the output to the player could go something like:

This account already owns the maximum number of plots (1).

Passed this to the Tech Team to review.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; May 16th, 2012 at 11:17 AM.

Not sure if this has been posted already but I have Druid @ 100 and cannot rejoin the school now because I dropped Cleric years ago. I don't know if this is the only prestige school this affects or if Healer, etc would be likewise affected.

got it. Thanks.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; May 16th, 2012 at 11:29 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster
    I'm gonna post in this one too!

I had this with Monk, too. I don't like the check for a specific school. Healer is not affected, because it checks for 200 life skill, so once a healer, always a healer, because life skill is gained by the healer school itself.
    But as it seems the new "hybrid prestige schools" really check for other school levels...
    At least, if you have already learned the school, it should satisfy the check also... so make it: if cleric lvl >= 10 or druid lvl > 0 or something.
    I wanna be ancient. Why is there no ARoP for Saris?

Spirit Isle is not listed as a region under Player Search, any players currently there get a blank space by their names, but Skalkaar and Skalkaar Forest are both listed.
    Obsessed crafter of Chaos.

is the Dragon Prototype Tool Claw going to be fixed anytime soon? i noticed it's listed as a tool claw, but lacks one of the gathering classes. it's meant to take 4 crystals. so should allow for all 4 sets of craft scales.

mining, stoneworking, essence harvesting and lairshaping. it requires only mining/quarry to be 1000. that allows 2 of the 3 gathering classes, leaving essence harvesting set out of the picture.

not sure why essence harvesting was left off. maybe no one thought about it, or forgot? so can't use all 4 crystals in it atm, because if you put on essence crafting gear, you don't have mining/quarry at 1000, so you no longer meet requirements to use the claw. i don't know many dragons that put mining or quarry onto essence shaping scales

can someone look into this issue? ty

The Prototype Tool Claw is not intended to be something which is kept. It is deleted as part of the quest Breath of Acid: Handle With Care.

After much going back and forth with Merrik, Amon and I were able to figure out where the bug was with this item. The item was never intended to be something which was kept by players, and it won't be with the next update. Though those who have it are free to keep the one they have, it also isn't meant to be kept, and thus won't be fixed.
    Last edited by Velea; May 23rd, 2012 at 04:38 PM.

I Cant Greet Barin The Watchkeeper In the Clerics Tower With Any Of My Characters,Says Hes Too Far Away.

I don't know if its been mentioned someplace else, if so then I've missed it. The gem nodes are not the colour of the gem that the node actually is. Seems like they're having a gemstone rave. Every last one of them shifts to the exact same colour or white depending on which way I turn. Its not just one, but all of them that do this.

If I'm in the gem fields in Aug, I get them all turning the colour of citrine, I turn a little and they're all the colour of aquamarine, I turn again and they're all the colour of jasper. The same thing happens with the gem fields on Fire Island and any other gem nodes I come across.

You see an Ice Wall Corner, I see a Tardis.
    "

"Pen Pineapple Apple Pen"

Quote Originally Posted by Arzel Rashemi View Post
    I don't know if its been mentioned someplace else, if so then I've missed it. The gem nodes are not the colour of the gem that the node actually is. Seems like they're having a gemstone rave. Every last one of them shifts to the exact same colour or white depending on which way I turn. Its not just one, but all of them that do this.

If I'm in the gem fields in Aug, I get them all turning the colour of citrine, I turn a little and they're all the colour of aquamarine, I turn again and they're all the colour of jasper. The same thing happens with the gem fields on Fire Island and any other gem nodes I come across.
    They appear fine to me. I suspect this may be your graphical settings. Maybe try resetting them? Make sure you've also run a fullscan so that you have all of the latest files.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    They appear fine to me. I suspect this may be your graphical settings. Maybe try resetting them? Make sure you've also run a fullscan so that you have all of the latest files.
    I did all that and it worked, until I reset the graphics again. So I went a step further, and narrowed it down. Its the fading objects. If I don't have it set to true, then all the gem nodes come out the same colour.

"

Quote Originally Posted by Arzel Rashemi View Post
    I did all that and it worked, until I reset the graphics again. So I went a step further, and narrowed it down. Its the fading objects. If I don't have it set to true, then all the gem nodes come out the same colour.
    Hm... Sadly I wish it were that simple, but I have never turned Fading Objects off and they show up fine for me. So, maybe something else related to that... Graphical card maybe? Drivers? I am running an ATI Radeon HD 4650 on Win7 64.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    Hm... Sadly I wish it were that simple, but I have never turned Fading Objects off and they show up fine for me. So, maybe something else related to that... Graphical card maybe? Drivers? I am running an ATI Radeon HD 4650 on Win7 64.
    That's the problem. If I turn object fading off, they all become the same colour. If its on, the gem nodes are just fine and the colours they should be.

I doubt its the drivers as those are updated. Could be the graphics card. I'm running a Nvidia Geforce G 105 m on Vista.

"

Thread Information