Thread: Multi-Mouse Button Function

Default Multi-Mouse Button Function

Hello, this is my first post.
    So, I was laying in bed and attempting to craft while passing out but with no wireless keyboard it was very awkward. However I do have a multi-function mouse with 8 programmable buttons on it. However, when I went to attempt to bind the buttons into the key bindings it did not recognize any but MB1 2 and 3.

I was wondering if there is a work-around? If not then this is why I am posting this here, suggesting that the code might be implemented so that someone could use more than just 3 buttons on the mouse for more controls.

Default Re: Multi-Mouse Button Function

How about binding the keys to an unused keyboard button in game options. Then using your mouse software (if allowed) make that mouse button act the same as the keyboard button press.

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

I happen to have a 4 button trackball. Istaria doesn't recognize the fourth button by itself. However, when I map the button to a function key and then use that key as a secondary key binding in options, it works fine. For instance, I've got left, double, right clicks and gather all from my trackball.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

For Macro work, check out the Nostromo Keypad. It functions as a mini-joystick with 10-15 (depending on version) fully programmable keys. It's a must have for serious gamers.
    Starmind: Member of Scions on Order Shard; Helian Ancient Dragon 100/100/100
    Starmind's Crossroads: Harro, Just Uphill of the Binding Shrine

Thread Information