Thread: Selen Planning

Default Selen Planning

First off, a GREAT big THANK YOU! To Teclis (sp?) for such an awesome use of and building of his workshops. Anyone know what guild they are in if any?

Second, I was wondering if anyone had any other plans for Jman buildings in the community. I have placed a Jman Scholar's shop that I will do some work on, and have already finished the Bright essence Spheres on the Jman Stone shop on Teclis's plot. Eventually it would be nice to have one of each Jman shop in the community. There is a Jman Tink's shop behind Teclis' but with a Jman anvil already extant, the tinkering bench is not a top priority TO ME (tinks feel free to disagree heartily ;).

An alchie or mill might be nice.

Also anyone willing to trade bright enchanting for other class work like Fitting/Weaving/ Masonry on the workshops?

-HratLi

HratLi SnowPelt : From Bounty to Chaos : Eyes of Istaria
    MultiCrafter, Spirit Disciple, Walking Bleed Attack.
    HratLi's Bucket of Fury : A Saris in cargo gear appears and beats on your foe.
    Damage :
    50-150 Attack Type: Bucket Duration: Until Dispelled Frequency: 0:02

Faxon

Default Re: Selen Planning

Hi neighbor! [:)] I'd also like to thank Teclis for work in Selen. Having a working vault has made construction much easier (for now)

I'm up in Selen Shore, a short walk from Selen. I have a working vault open to all (please let me know if the permission gets reset). There will also be a Beg. Smithy and Woodworkshop up shortly. Those are both helpful for my crafting profession, although I know there are similar shops already in Selen.

That leaves a good chunk of room on my plot for other shops. I have planned a Beg. Clothworkshop and Beg. Confectioner shop because of the resources across the bridge. I'd love to here if crafters think they would be helpful (there's a Beg. Clothworkshop completed in Selen already). There is a millstone (lots of machines actually)in the Human Trade Center (not sure if that is the right name for it?), but it would be nice to have machines that add bonuses.

There are also a small number ofgem spawns in the hills between Forest Guard and Selen Shore. Although I'm not sure how many people will use them, and my plot is not the closest one to them, I would be happy to put up a jeweler's shop if that would be helpful (again, however, I think there's one done already in Selen).

All in all, I'm very impressed with how much work is done and being done in Selen. What a great community! I'd like to add to it if I can :). I hope AE adds a few more resources nearby so we can do more crafting out of it.

Hiya,

Teclis and Ilsefa come as a badly matched pair. We were in The Fellowship, merged with 11th Legion which has recently joined forces with Faith. The plot was originally purchased by a fellow named Nuadin on Life. He envisioned it as a community hub for Selen and started a woodshop, a smelter and a rockshop. When other things took him from the game he gave the plot over to Teclis. We've since tried to keep that vision for the plot alive.

Many people now in Faith have worked on that plot, and some who are not in Faith. The carpenter who did the maple on the woodshop for much less than going rates. Other bits seem to get done magically and now I have that suspicion confirmed. Thanks! [:)] So far, major contributors I know of are Teclis, Knall, Adwene, Korth, Dhavol... Gosh, I know I'm forgetting people and then there are the stealthers helping out, too.[;)] If I have forgotten someone please don't be hurt, blame it on a grumpy old gnome's tired brain.

Nixi is also a close friend and has an old world scholar shop on the second plot north of Teclis's. We were planning a Jman scholar shop when time permits but would be delighted to see one go up elsewhere in town. Nixi placed a beginner alchemist shop this morning and a beginner confectioner shop was placed on Tec's plot this morning. The tink shop on my plot is barely begun as we felt building shops were higher priority. We haven't started a mill as there's a millstone in the trade center, as Faxon noted.

Ilsefa WeeWolf - from Life to Chaos
    miner, fitter, tinker and more
    Bad-attitude gmone
    http://www.webfitz.com/lyrics/Lyrics/1973/91973.html

Thanks for the intro, Glad to meet you!
    Been seeing your folks out and about this weekend. :D

I'll be working myself up to max on Bright Sources and take care of it on your rock shop as soon as I finish my next order in SouthGate. I am owed another 60 or so Obsidian Blocks and Keys by another crafter that I would be happy to transfer to you if you would like it ;) Glad to have you folks as a hub. It is a good plot since on bounty that same plot was the main community hub and was held by the DEADZ. ;) The Bounty refugees naturally head that way hehe...

See you around Ilsefa!

-HratLi

Damage :

Default Update on Selen construction.

Heya! FYI I have finished all the bright enchanting on the JM stoneshop last night.
    It's still missing maple work and 35 pales (close to 90% I think).

If it's still missing maple when I am done my mason stint (going for 60, and the 400 blocks on my house), I'll make sure to get those done too ;) It's pretty exciting.

On the JM Scholar's shop on my plot, I have the silk work contracted... though I now realize that I misjudged the amount of Silk on it :O Didn't realize that it needed taps AND bolts. :\ I also now realized that I should have placed itcloser to your plotto help keepall the workshops clustered closer together. Maybe when they allow deconstruction credits I might switch things around.

Anyone putting up a Mill? Havn't seen any around.

-HratLi

Damage :

Thread Information