Thread: Khutit Head Issue

Default Khutit Head Issue

Something strange I noticed the other day - when my dragons changes into a khutit their head does not stay the same. Here's a picture so you can see what I mean:

Now I understand that this was the case when I first joined, but I was pretty sure that a patch came out to fix this. I also remember distinctly how awesome this particular dragon looked with the head on the khutit form. Has something changed? I have Solitaire's Dragon teeth, claw and mouth texture modification and Zexoin's and Firebrand's Sound Emotes Pack, but I didn't have any issues with the khutit heads after the packs were downloaded. Only now it seems. Any advice would be appreciated
    My Dragons:

Fajra Rynn: Ancient female, Helian | Azurae Lani: Adult female, Helian | Ignaz Talan: Hatchling male, Lunus

Default Re: Khutit Head Issue

it's actually Solitaire's texture mod that causes this IIRC

I wasn't sure if I'd downloaded that, cause I guess it comes with the teeth/ claws/ tongue tint mod. But if that was the case, how come the khutit heads were working before? I don't think I had done anything since. In fact I never accessed the game for a few months and when I came back a month ago, I only noticed it happening the other day. :s
    My Dragons:

Fajra Rynn: Ancient female, Helian | Azurae Lani: Adult female, Helian | Ignaz Talan: Hatchling male, Lunus

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon_Talon View Post
    I wasn't sure if I'd downloaded that, cause I guess it comes with the teeth/ claws/ tongue tint mod. But if that was the case, how come the khutit heads were working before? I don't think I had done anything since. In fact I never accessed the game for a few months and when I came back a month ago, I only noticed it happening the other day. :s
    that's exactly what I meant, the teeth/claws/tongue mod is a texture mod, hence me calling it Solitaire's texture mod.

however, I wouldn't know why it only started acting up for you now, but I'm pretty sure I had the same thing happen to me, only way to "fix" it would be to get rid of the mod.

It depends which server board I think is which.

I have Solitaire's texture mod and it works 100% fine for me. :\

Hm, I wonder what has happened my end then. I dont remember fiddling with any files since downloading the mods. And I am definitely sure it worked before. Aww :c
    My Dragons:

Out of curiosity, did you get Sol's mod from here?

http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...t=horns&page=2

If so, check for a zipped folder called "replacement def files for AFTER khutit heads arrive!". You are going to want to delete the original 10 def files and replace them with the files inside the zip.

I lurk within the depths of your mind, for I am INSANITY!

Yep, I figured that might be the issue. I unzipped the files and it works now.

Thanks to those who replied.
    My Dragons:

I was having some trouble with that too, you have to edit a file I do not remember which one though, sorry. >.<

Thread Information