Thread: Iseia's Hatchlings

Wink Iseia's Hatchlings

many who rped with Isse should know that she has her eggs but i was hoping someone whom is active would like to take the role of her hatchling,
    id like someone whom isn't grieve addicted for attention and pity me crazy,unless of course a event occurs and the rp is done properly of course >.>; id like someone as her hatchling that will be around a while, get on sometimes as the alt and knows how to rp properly >_<;

after the hatching occurs and all i plan to also use this thread to post the rp story of the event~

Default Re: Iseia's Hatchlings

aaaand romirez gets another generation older.

i recently re installed the game due to a OS installation. i'll try to attend when a time is given.

*Paw claps!*

hahah, so any takers for the spot?

Count me as considering it, Iseia. I'd like to discuss it further, but am considering making a dragon and being the hatchling of an established character intrigues me. Either PM me here, or send me a tell in game please.
    Ssilmath Torshak, Paladin of the Lost, Shaman of the Damned, Master Armorsmith

My other "crack would be cheaper" hobby
    http://ssilmath.deviantart.com/

I could, but I could not make an avatar, since no char slots of mine are open. I would not mind ghosting something though if that is ok!
    "State your case, but do it well. I do not suffer fools gladly." ~Sereamha Balla-dor

Thread Information