Thread: Getting tired

Default Getting tired

Well I guess one can only take so much and then have to take a break for a while
    Lots of changes being made...some good and some not so good, but not much fixed in the game. We ask many times to please fix bugs that are in game for a long time but they seem to fall on deaf ears....sad.
    Looks like I may have to take a break come june when my sub expires.

cheers

Default Re: Getting tired

Quote Originally Posted by TheRock View Post
    Well I guess one can only take so much and then have to take a break for a while
    Lots of changes being made...some good and some not so good, but not much fixed in the game. We ask many times to please fix bugs that are in game for a long time but they seem to fall on deaf ears....sad.

cheers

I'm sorry you feel that way. We fix many bugs with the game quite often, but we also have a need to continue to improve the game for both existing and new players and so our energies also have to be directed to that.

In addition, some bug fixes are part of the client (which is separate from Content) and so are still in testing on Blight. You can find release notes for those on the front page of the community site.

Ultimately it is your decision to leave, though we wish you would stay and try out the changes when they reach Live. You may find that they aren't near as bad as you think or that they are even better.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by TheRock View Post

cheers
    The changes did not go through on Tuesday's maintenance because of a problem encountered. Bugs are being fixed. If you have a specific bug that you are referring then post that in the Game Bugs section of the forum.

I personally enjoy the game. To each their own.

Sad to see you leave, Rock.

But I understand in a way.
    If I`m in that mood - and it happens more often in the previous time-
    I "retire" from the game-only chatting with friends- or change things on my plots.

A break might be helpful and healthy
    (so not for me-I`ll have a nervous breakdown after 3 days^^ ).

So best wishes and enjoy life in which realm you might choose-
    hope to see you back again soon
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Thread Information