Thread: Official Hello

Default Official Hello

I originally played during beta and for awhile after launch. I am 36, a parent and full-time college student so my game-time is a little random right now.

I am a casual gamer for the most part and keep to myself mostly, though looking forward to getting involved with a guild/community. I never leveled that far before so only 12 atm.

My dragon's name is Ankhaza Gauldur if you want to get ahold of me in-game. I enjoy RP, but being that my time is limited right now, I adventure mostly. I do plan to RP more and work more on my crafting this summer being that it is also only lvl 12.

I have played a ton of mmo's over the years, but was missing the exploration and crafting in Istaria so thought I would give the game another try.

The community wasn't bad either before so I hope that the droves of self-serving modern gamers hasn't infected Istaria like they have most other mmo's the past few years.

Default Re: Official Hello

Welcome back on Istaria, Czan.

*serves Czan some delicious klava presented with a towel and a curtsy*
    welcome home! :-)

Welcome back, Czan.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Welcome back, Czan....if you're on Order Shard, I think you'll find that RP is alive and well, and that the community is quite strong. If you see Morinare in game, be sure to say hello!
    Cogito, ergo sum Draconem.

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I look forward to meeting you all and others in-game.

Thread Information