Thread: Comps for Comps

It depends which server board I think is which.

Default Comps for Comps

This is inspired by my very annoying trial-and-error of getting some irritating components for my dragon's Tier 5 scale set....

I was wondering if you would be able to trade components for another component of the same tier on Nadia? Just like they are now - they would be worth how much they are worth to "buy", but you wouldn't need Nadia components that are now almost nonexistent.

I have a lot of components that I will never ever use so I just hoard them or throw them into my guild's storage (where they also end up never used). If we could trade current comps for current comps, they'd be at least partially useful again.

Just a random idea~

~Racktor of Order

Default Re: Comps for Comps

What are these irritating comps?
    I haven't seen any posts in the forums asking for anything.

The idea of trading trash comps for good comps on an NPC leaves me rather cold. Trade those trash comps into a T6 pawnbroker and use that coin to pay someone who doesn't find it irritating to hunt them.

Quote Originally Posted by Vortura View Post
    What are these irritating comps?
    I haven't seen any posts in the forums asking for anything.
    For example all the rare components dropped by rare existing mobs. I used to complain right after the components were changed, but stopped after... Maybe it has even been changed by now, but considering my prolonged absence I wouldn't know.

To name one... The yew treants... A mob spawnfield the size of new york having only 6 or 8 mobs on the field at any given time and they drop common and rare components. Needing 20 of the rare components would at my calculated droprate (after well over 100 kills) back then of 20 common to 1 rare require atleast 400 kills not to mention (as dragon) the constant flying around the spawnarea to see if you can find one. With the fighting and the searching for the mob at about 10 minutes per mob it would be about 6.7 days of non stop hunting.
    Not sure what they are called... You have Yew Treant Sappling, Yew Treant, Massive Yew Treant and ... Yew Treant. The highest level regular yew treant.
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

Nadia trades obsolete comps (from revamps) for newer ones.

There is a Tech Comp vendor you can place comps you do not want on so that other players can purchase them.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thread Information