Thread: Alchemy

Default Alchemy

I've a slight conundrum. I'm aware sand is probably my best bet until 30. Post 30 - I have no idea what I can mortar and pestle to death to get better at it. Any recommendations on the best course of action for leveling this trade school?

Default Re: Alchemy

Not that I'm an alchemist, but I'm going to say potions are your best bet. I don't think there is something 'easy' to just lvl off, such as tools. Alchy is similiar to Conf in that way, the best exp is from actually making the main product of that school I think.
    --- iuvenilis --- [Officer of The Alliance]
    Demonslaying since July 2004

You might want to give azulyte vials a try. The form is for sale on an npc east of Mithril's Anvil near the road heading into the yew forest.
    I just lost the game.

Quote Originally Posted by hallucin8 View Post
    Not that I'm an alchemist, but I'm going to say potions are your best bet. I don't think there is something 'easy' to just lvl off, such as tools. Alchy is similiar to Conf in that way, the best exp is from actually making the main product of that school I think.
    surprisingly - they aren't. They take a lot of time to make and don't really offer a lot of xp from what I've tried.

As for the azulyte vials - will check them out. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDragoon View Post
    surprisingly - they aren't. They take a lot of time to make and don't really offer a lot of xp from what I've tried.

As for the azulyte vials - will check them out. Thank you.
    Dyes and Dye Kits are your friend for leveling alchemist. Choose dyes that you make at opt (lots to chose from). Kits take 2x resources but do sell well on Connie in reasonable quantities.

Knossos

If you already have a high earthencraft skill, you could try to make geostone bowls. That's what I was going to try to level an alchemist.
    I wanna be ancient. Why is there no ARoP for Saris?

Thread Information