Thread: To the Scions

Default To the Scions

Hey there, I went to log in today and noticed that my account lapsed the other day. Sorry for any inconvenience my plot getting locked up may have caused. As you know my health isn't very good right and I can't be bothered dealing with it today. Not too worry about reclaim though, I will have it up and running before Tuesday. Won't speak to when I'll actually get ingame to open it back up but hopefully it'll be early next week sometime. Take care hope everyone is well in the Scions and on Order in general.

LONG LIVE THE SCIONS

Default Re: To the Scions

Thank you for the update, Teto. Take care of your health and we'll see you when you get back. We miss you!!

All that matters is that YOU take care of yourself, Teto...but, you are missed, and hope to see you back in-game soon!
    Cogito, ergo sum Draconem.

oh my, please look after yourself Teto, that is the important thing.
    "State your case, but do it well. I do not suffer fools gladly." ~Sereamha Balla-dor

Take good care my friend

greetings from

Lov & Flame
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Agreeing with the rest of the scions that you and your health are most important and that you feel better soon
    100/96/21 32.2 mill hoard Killer 87% socializer 47% explorer 40% achiever 40%

Thread Information