Thread: Collect Provisions Quest

Default Collect Provisions Quest

Quest- Delgarath Militia: Collect Provisions: collect all the provisions need in Onyndiss' list, and when completed the list disappears from backpack.

When you return to Onyndriss, he/she only talks about the dungeon. and won't discuss the completed list. i needed to delete the quest and reaccept from Leftenent Carmicheal Kincead, then go back to Onyndriss to complete the quest.
    A friend did the quest right after i finished it, and also had to delete and reaccept the quest, before Onyndriss to recognize it

Also, Onyndriss says he gives you partial payment for the collection of items, and sends you back to Carmicheal for the rest of the reward. meanwhile you recieve nothing form Onyndriss as stated.

Another problem is next part of the questline - Delgarath Militia Unsung Hero part 1 asks for purple necrofly wings. aren't they now changed to Baleful necrofly wings?
    Last edited by Merrik; April 11th, 2012 at 06:35 PM.

Default Re: Current Bugs: Spring 2012

I'm having difficulty replicating the problem with the quest needing to be dropped and restarted (the Delgarath Militia quest this is).

Which version of the quest are you doing? The biped one or the dragon one?

And when you say that the completed list disappears from your backpack, when does this happen? It should happen when you return to Onyndiss with the other supplies, but it is not needed further by the quest at that point.

it happened upon completion of making the items in the list, the list vanished, and did this on 2 different ppl. one shortly after the other. had to get list again from carmichael in order to complete.

Which version of the quest please?

It isn't possible for the list to vanish when you make the last item without speaking to Onyndiss again. You don't have to make the items in any particular order, and in fact don't even have to make them all yourself... you just have to have them when you greet Onyndiss. So I'm sorry, but I am still not understanding what you mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Velea View Post
    Which version of the quest please?

It isn't possible for the list to vanish when you make the last item without speaking to Onyndiss again. You don't have to make the items in any particular order, and in fact don't even have to make them all yourself... you just have to have them when you greet Onyndiss. So I'm sorry, but I am still not understanding what you mean.
    i beg to differ, but it happened to me, and my friend, we both had to delete the quest and retake it.
    after i finishe dthe quest, i helped my friend complete her list, and when her last item was created, i had her check her backpack, to see if the list was there. no it wasn't. she went to onyndris and the dragon would not respond. i told her to delete and retake quest, and then she could complete it

Did have the Quest active...from the Small Beetles I got 18 Insect Jaws, 34 Small Loricatus Beetle Thoraxes, 45 Loricatus Beetle Compound Eyes, 22 Insect Ichor, 18 Insect Chitin, and 5 Insect Larvae (and, my little hatchie went from level 7 to 11.5, so, it was time well-spent!)...not a single carapace. Did take all of that back to Kerian, just in case something would count...no such luck. Got the carapace from the very first Loricatus Beetle I found at the NE beach. Either fix is great...for now, folks in the New Player or Dragon channel can simply point hatchies to the right place....thanks!
    Cogito, ergo sum Draconem.

Thread Information