Thread: Might FINALLY make it back-

Default Might FINALLY make it back-

Though I doubt too many folks remember me. Still, after five years, life is being a little kinder so I might be able to reactivate my Istaria sub and revive my much beloved Helian.

But first, before I get my hopes up: Are there any good sized dragon lairs left? Or have they all disappeared during my long leave of absence?

Default Re: Might FINALLY make it back-

Hi there Kyrieath, get that sub reactivated and come on back yep there be dragon lairs around to choose from.
    A dark shadow in the night skies...

Hiya R`aven- good to see you again! And thank you for the heads up. ^.^ It'll be a couple weeks yet at soonest but I'm looking forward to seeing Istaria again-especially if I can find a good sized lair to build up.

Nice to see you again too give me a shout when u make it back into game...i dont play quite as much as i used too...but im there regular enough.
    A dark shadow in the night skies...

Well, looks like the arrangement fell through. So I won't be making it back yet. *sigh* Still, good to know there's familiar faces still around when I do find my way back at last.

Yes. Yes it is...
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Haha- Hiya Veruliyam. Good to see you're still around too~

*tickles Kyrieath with [Giant Chicken Tail Feathers]*
    Glad to hear from you again and hope you do make it back sooner rather than later!
    Did you ever finish Rune Dokka?

Easy with those feathers, awdz! *L* Nice to see you're still here too. ^.^

Sadly, no- the plot kept coming apart at strange times so I set it down for now. I need more practice at third person before I can finish that one up properly. Been working on some co-authoring instead while I work on polishing that one's finer points up- discovering I write better with a partner but a finished work has to wait until she's out of college. ^^;

Yeah, double posting; bad me.

Just an update: I might be making it back after all, though might be a few days to a week or two yet. ^^; Been playing around with a trial-based li'l dragon named Kyrieas in the meanwhile to relearn so I can don't get my poor adults beaten to a pulp right away by something half their level due to not knowing what I'm doing. Been a bit quiet in the dragon chat though- haven't seen too many names I recognize so been feeling a touch skittish to try to get to know anyone on a new character just yet.

Thread Information