Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Myloc Queen Hunt Saturday

Default Myloc Queen Hunt Saturday

trying to arrange a Myloc Queen hunt for saturday April 21st, between 9am and 12pm EDT

I will make a room in the morning pretaining to the queen, if anyone wishes to join/help with the hunt. this will be different from past hunts, as the queen seems to have changed her fighting techniques. i will explain what i would like to do, in an attempt to kill her. In the queen channel before the fight.

Malicore - Order Shard

Default Re: Myloc Queen Hunt Saturday

Thank you to all who showed up for the Queen fight, and for all your hard work. It was all worth it, and it was a successful fight.

the Gifted win another round!!!

What a fun fight... It was run well. And there were very few deaths. Great job all and thank you for letting me play

Thanks for fiddling out a tactic and organizing all this, Malicore. And thanks to everybody that helped without the need for the quest (and sorry I did not really heal you, because you were in the other group).

Will be happy to help if additional people need the queen for their quest (or even for their plot?).
    I wanna be ancient. Why is there no ARoP for Saris?

we will be having other hunts soon, i hope. maybe next weekend? we have many other players that still need to finish this quest.

also, a few of us would like to get the leg hair for our Slayer of the Myloc Queen banner. though it didn't appear to drop today

btw: whats the deal with blood of the myloc queen? used for?

Must give Kudos, to the ones with the most important jobs.. which without them, we would not have won.

the add killers, for stopping them in their tracks, preventing them from healing the queen. and the healers for keeping us alive, allowing us to complete our mission. Great job everyone, ty
    Last edited by Merrik; April 22nd, 2012 at 03:29 AM.

graz!
    I hope you share your tactic/
    but ofcourse, I will glad see you minwhile my quest hunt.
    sad I wasn't with you

yes-missed you there Krin!

As Mali said: There are already enough who need it for a new hunt.

Best tactic always: Enough dragons

Mali was a great groupleader!
    Concidering that Queen again was NOT stunable-
    we indeed needed new tactics.
    Thy for checking before the fight, Mali.
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by Merrik View Post
    also, a few of us would like to get the leg hair for our Slayer of the Myloc Queen banner. though it didn't appear to drop today

btw: whats the deal with blood of the myloc queen? used for?
    The Blood, which if it drops means the Hair won't, is a Tier6 potion that gives a 5 minute +75 buff to Dexterity, Focus, Strength and Power. Dropping 1 of these seems unfairly low to me so will be adjusting that in the next patch.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; April 22nd, 2012 at 11:11 AM.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

So who gets to random for the blood drop? No one randomed at the time it was looted...?

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    The Blood, which if it drops means the Hair won't, is a Tier6 potion that gives a 5 minute +75 buff to Dexterity, Focus, Strength and Power. Dropping 1 of these seems unfairly low to me so will be adjusting that in the next patch.

ahh, ty for the info

Quote Originally Posted by awdz View Post
    So who gets to random for the blood drop? No one randomed at the time it was looted...?

i never saw any of the items that were looted. was only told the hair didnt drop. wasnt until later, someone asked me if the blood was put up for random, i was dumb-founded, as i did not see any of the loot listed in my window, due to all the chatter and such going on.

whoever looted, should have stated what items he/she recieved , and offer it up for random. as it was not mentioned at the time of the drop. i will look at my log files to see who and what was dropped.

though the leader of a group is the one who usually does the looting, when i checked the corpse, it had already been looted. it was then someone said the hair didn't drop. but no one offered a list of items that did.

when in a party, please leave looting to the leader of the group, unless you are specifically asked to loot for them

I ask for Ataire to offer the blood up for random. and please do not loot unless you are asked. i do not need it, but the loot is always to be offered up for random after a boss fight. you did not even mention what dropped. please see me in game, and turn the blood over to myself or Awdz, so we can make sure (out of fairness) the blood is properly randomed

here is the list of looted items:
    [04/21/12 12:29:44] Atair has looted 1 Radiant Jewelry Crystal of Blight 1 Nelthorr's Journal 125th Awakening, 2360 B.R 1 Blood of the Myloc Queen 1 Imperial Bell
    Last edited by Merrik; April 22nd, 2012 at 01:57 PM.

i have obtained the blood, please see me in game if you wish to see it, and decide if you want to random for it. i will post the winner. and present the item to that person when all is done

Ty Awdz for bringing this up

Malicore: Order shard

Quote Originally Posted by Merrik View Post

when in a party, please leave looting to the leader of the group, unless you are specifically asked to loot for them

Some of the other games I play the group lead has the ability to either "Open Looting" = free for all, or Closed Looting" = Only the leader can loot.

I'm not sure if it is worth the programming effort to put something in as we ALL do have access to the logs to see who pulled what from the mobs.

Perhaps all that is needed is a reminder prior to every hunt that the looting is open or closed. If it is abused by individuals it probably wont take long before that person or persons are not invited back.

My Two Coppers worth...

I saw what was looted, in the logs and also had a log window open at some time... but I didn't know that Blood of the Myloc Queen was something valuable. I just saw that there was no hair, what some people were asking for before the fight and so I told.
    I wanna be ancient. Why is there no ARoP for Saris?

Quote Originally Posted by Garfonso View Post
    I saw what was looted, in the logs and also had a log window open at some time... but I didn't know that Blood of the Myloc Queen was something valuable. I just saw that there was no hair, what some people were asking for before the fight and so I told.
    tis ok, but you still haven't been in game to random, if you are interested in it. please message me so we can get together and random tonight if you can. winner gets posted before morning. if you pass on it, message me in game that you pass. ty

i am passing on the random

Malicore: Order Shard

i guess everyone has had ample time to register their random with me. so now time to post the winner

Awdz, with random of 79. Gratz and see me when you have time, to collect your winnings

wowsers, i did not think my roll would be high enough. thank you!! :-)

certainly bigger than my "19" roll
    Congrats
    Northwind * Ancient, Crafter, Lairshaper * 100/100/100
    Northpole * Spoiled biped * 100 BTLM, 100 CLRC, 100 RVR, 100 RNGR, 100 MAGE, 100 WIZ, 100 SORC, 100 CONJ, 100 SPRT, 100 DRU, 100 HLR, 100 GRDN, 100 MON, 60 WAR, 44 BRSK/SPRM, 40 CHSW * 100 BLK, 100 OUT, 100 JWL, 100 ARM, 100 WPN, 100 FLE, 100 FIT, 100 MSN, 100 SCH, 87 SPL, 85 GTH, 85 MIN

We will be trying again this Saturday April 28th, for another Myloc Queen run. though we will be short quite a few players. Maybe we can still get enough together to pull it off.

Hope to see many of you there.

Malicore: Order Shard

I can't 28 for sure.
    if it is not very principal, mayby 29?

Thread Information