Thread: Parsinia - Community beginer craft huts -

Default Parsinia - Community beginer craft huts -

I have the pleasure to announce that ' Parsinia 'now has 2 plots worth of Beginer craft huts for the community to use...

On Wind server we ran Parsiniaas a community player town for all the crafters to use...

We have done the same again for Unity server...

Plus OoR have kindly started work on a tier 5 consigner for the community to use as well @ Parsinia

I'll post some screenies laters of the 2 plots and thier beginer craft huts...

You can`t miss them their right by the main building on the main road...

Look out for the Red & Black paths...

Feel free to use people...

Have FUN !!!

Default Re: Parsinia - Community beginer craft huts -

great! thumbs up! [Y][Y][Y]

I hoped for you doing something like that!
    -- || knoccest of the tailors. period.

Boryon

The beginner huts areall on Metos' and my plots, which are on the NW side of Parsinia. These are all reasonably close to the shrine/vault.

When I logged last night, the plan was to have clothworking, leatherworking, scholar and woodworking on my plot (far NW) and stoneworking, blacksmithing and jewellery on Metos' plot (just S of mine). All other machines should be available in the main Parsinia building.

Boryon

Harro at Ice had all machines available at our plots and hopefully we get there again. Kushan Sogd have 8 JM machines under cunstrucion and Lanfea has a 9th. Thokh seems to try to get expertjeweller and blacksmith wich might take some time to finnish I assume. but harro will hopefully have all machines available at least JM quallity one day.
    Vanaondo
    The RP guild Kushan Sogd at Harro, Unity Shard
    Download and install Pekkas Map Pack v2.9 today and HCC 0.26 Beta is there too

Thread Information