Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not enough unguarded resources

Default Re: Not enough unguarded resources

second what you say, Mensar.

Oh and for the record I am willing to rent out the protection services of Mensarian minions for a small fee to crafters. I get 10% of the resources as payment and you get half of any trophies and comps I loot while protecting you.

Subject to local laws and scrutiny, void where prohibited, some assembly required, not valid at all locations, prices may vary, quantities limited, caution this deal may cause complications to pregnancies, some customers reported a lack of sleep while harvesting during this protection period, ,it is recommended that you do not operate heavy machinery while gathering... Or at all if you have a computer in something that would be considered heavy machinery.....
    Mensarian state of mind: Being without one completely!

T5 essences is ok, if you keep close to the essence channeller north of harro. There are not so many wisps flying around there, but the spawn is good enough to gather continuously. If you don't step out too much, you won't be aggroed by the gruoks.
    I wanna be ancient. Why is there no ARoP for Saris?

Quote Originally Posted by Garfonso View Post
    T5 essences is ok, if you keep close to the essence channeller north of harro. There are not so many wisps flying around there, but the spawn is good enough to gather continuously. If you don't step out too much, you won't be aggroed by the gruoks.
    Thanks garfonso. I'll see if it works. I noticed yesterday when I was gathering with Mensarian that the enraged wisps aggro from a long way off but they just follow you around. I think there may be a "calm" area near the channeler. I noticed the enraged treats and plastics still attack further north though.

I know the enraged wisps north of feladan in the bright essence aggro from a ways off too. Of course that was with a lvl 15 gatherer though! Oh, and they actually attack, haha.

There are lots of Shining residue in the general area between the Mountain where Arboreon has his home (N of Harro) and the Y shaped crossroads to the west towards the marble quarry.
    Also little to none agro since normal treants were pacified.

I used to gather lots of shining essence there and process it at the plot further west along the road.
    Northwind * Ancient, Crafter, Lairshaper * 100/100/100
    Northpole * Spoiled biped * 100 BTLM, 100 CLRC, 100 RVR, 100 RNGR, 100 MAGE, 100 WIZ, 100 SORC, 100 CONJ, 100 SPRT, 100 DRU, 100 HLR, 100 GRDN, 100 MON, 60 WAR, 44 BRSK/SPRM, 40 CHSW * 100 BLK, 100 OUT, 100 JWL, 100 ARM, 100 WPN, 100 FLE, 100 FIT, 100 MSN, 100 SCH, 87 SPL, 85 GTH, 85 MIN

Let me know you intend to gather, I will come guard you.

Its not an inconvenience. I often have nothing to do and would welcome it.

Quote Originally Posted by Northwind View Post
    There are lots of Shining residue in the general area between the Mountain where Arboreon has his home (N of Harro) and the Y shaped crossroads to the west towards the marble quarry.
    Also little to none agro since normal treants were pacified.

I used to gather lots of shining essence there and process it at the plot further west along the road.
    They recently changed the layout of the shining essence. Anywhere but right by the channeler there is aggro. West it's the wolves followed by the groks on the sw and s side then enraged wisps on the se side. On the east side it's enraged treats and oastics with the occasional enraged wisp. In the middle are the two named yew treants and the rest of enraged treantville. Very few spaces in between the various factions.

Thread Information