Thread: Take a nap

Default Take a nap

i am take some nap how worked hard and long time in craft but lost motivate to player more along so, i don't know when will return back to istaria.

Default Re: Take a nap

* Narrows her eyes down at the Elf. Sighs and shakes her head *

I am sorry Kalfy, I had no intentions of making you feel un-wanted in anyway.
    I know I've been avoiding your help and not talking to you that much, It doesn't mean that I've un-friended you. I've just been having some rough days, with the mood swings that I've been having, I've just been avoiding help lately in case I do snap ( like lose my temper at somebody whose done nothing wrong, or even break down into tears for no reason.)

I am truly Sorry Kalfy, and I do wish to make things right between you and I.

Do Take care of yourself, Don't do anything reckless or stupid I still do care about you seeing how your one of my bests friends.
    And have a nice relaxing time away from Istaria.

* Tackles Kalfy covering his face in my slobbery slobber kisses. Gives a massive hug and hugs Kalfy for a while and eventually lets him go. *

I'll see you again hopefully in when you return. Again Please do take care Kalf.
    Rawr!???

Thread Information