Thread: Istaria Community how i have missed you

Cool Istaria Community how i have missed you

Seriously guys how i have missed you. i've been away playing xbox since December and have only visited istaria about 6 times during that period of time. with a recent drama drab i hit on xbox it made me realize how much i've missed the level headed fun loving community of istaria. i plan to stick around for a while so if you guys have missed me in my absence please come say hello to me when you see me online.

If you haven't yet met me i'm a Level 100 Lime stripped Salmon colored ancient dragoness of the Chaos shard. i'm pretty friendly so don't feel shy about throwing a tell my way ^^.

Default Re: Istaria Community how i have missed you

Hello there, Kisacrescent. While we haven't met that often, I welcome you back in Istaria *winghugs
    The community will always be glad to see one of its member and friend again.

*serves KisaCrescent an [Imperial Urn] full of klava presented with a towel and a curtsy*
    welcome home! :-)

^^ thanks you two. indeed i agree i haven't come across you much but it is enjoyable to say the least that even people i don't often talk to greet me back thats just one of many things i love about our community ^^. so thanks LungTien *wing hugs them back*

*takes the urn from awdz and dips her larger head at her in thanks* ^^!

Thread Information