Thread: Broken Quests

Default Broken Quests

trying to get to the helian tomb's questline and i have started to do so by taking the quests involving forest skulks, all is fine and good up until the quest line of "the forest skulk threat II"
    one little issue i have is "gather friends and assault the forest sklulk village near bayn hill" well thats all fine and good BUT gathering friends is not nessisary unless your a lower level, maybe mention that the younger leveled gifted need to group up which it does but the source of confusion was in said line it has a 0/10 which confused me at first thinking i had to get friends to join up (not nessisary im not low leveled on my main at 100 adv) but this can get a little confusing, instead maybe just put assult the skulk village's inhabitants to clear up on the confusion bit there, the main reason why im writing this though is the fact after i complete all 3 parts of said quest i go to turn it in "Return with word of your victory to sergeant jonis in bris" i do as it says and nada, quest doesnt update or disappear thus making me stuck and unable to continue.

not exactly sure if there are any more broken quests (thinking there is) fixing such quests would be nice. any further quests i see or anyone else has seen can maybe be put here. discussion is not open on this, looking for a permenant fix so no one else has to go through with this and just continue on gaming.

thanks!

~Saphire of order 100 dragon adventure 96 craft 38.9 million hoard and rising ancient dragoness
    100/96/21 32.2 mill hoard Killer 87% socializer 47% explorer 40% achiever 40%

Default Re: Broken Quests

This has been addressed in Delta 223
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thread Information