Thread: Another returning player

Default Another returning player

Seems to be quite afew returning players lately...

Originaly played on Unity many years ago (last played over 7yrs ago) when it was Horizons. Main char was Dagnarus a proud member of Kushen Sogd based in Harro.

I've wandered around as a new char 'Daganrus' on Order and seen many many changes,in truth my only disappointment so far was making my way to Harro to see it empty (i realise this is due to further developement plans so was only a personal disappointment due to past memories of so much life there before with Kushen Sogd).

Now thanks to the swift and impressive work of the Developement staff i now have my Unity chars back...was really impressed they could drag back info from so many years ago and from a now dead server which i'm extremely happy about. So once again Daganarus_Unity Kaldorn can roam the lands.

I've played WoW and most of it's various offspring (those being so many different MMO's using the same 'flavour of the month' format) then it was pointed out to me Horizons (always loved the building and crafting here) which i thought i'd lost was now Istaria and had been improved....how right they were.

Presently wandering around finding my feet again trying to get used to a far better and more complex skills system than i'd gotten used to with the easy play MMO's.

Good to be back to a challenge finaly....now to get back to finding a new home and working on it's construction.

Dagnarus_Unity Kaldorn,once proud member of Kushen Sogd

Default Re: Another returning player

Welcome back, Daganrus! Glad to see another "old-timer" returning.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

*serves Daganrus some delicious klava presented with a towel and a curtsy*
    welcome home! :-)

Western North America, near a fault and far from volcanoes.

Welcome back!

Aye welcome back. Its really nice to see folks returning. For me, it was worth returning and planning on staying for as long as I can!

Thread Information