Thread: Hcc

Default Hcc

What happened to hcc? If I am in wrong area for posting, its cuz I didn't know where else to go. I try to update my hcc and I get *unable to access the update server* Did it crash or something?

Default Re: Hcc

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    What happened to hcc? If I am in wrong area for posting, its cuz I didn't know where else to go. I try to update my hcc and I get *unable to access the update server* Did it crash or something?
    Hit up this thread: http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=24595

Has info on the change.
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

I think Peaches knows about the change. The problem is the timelessguild.org webserver is not working anymore. So no updates for the HCC and no config file for the new users.
    Northwind * Ancient, Crafter, Lairshaper * 100/100/100
    Northpole * Spoiled biped * 100 BTLM, 100 CLRC, 100 RVR, 100 RNGR, 100 MAGE, 100 WIZ, 100 SORC, 100 CONJ, 100 SPRT, 100 DRU, 100 HLR, 100 GRDN, 100 MON, 60 WAR, 44 BRSK/SPRM, 40 CHSW * 100 BLK, 100 OUT, 100 JWL, 100 ARM, 100 WPN, 100 FLE, 100 FIT, 100 MSN, 100 SCH, 87 SPL, 85 GTH, 85 MIN

Looks like their DNS server is down. (This is why you should always have two separate dns servers.)

[cut]

Oops. Worse.

The domain of their web host (ismywb.com) seems to have expired.
    Last edited by Steelclaw; May 29th, 2012 at 07:54 PM.
    You can get anything you want in life -- just make a lot of noise and bite the right people.

Ick. That's no good.
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

Thumbs down Re: Hcc

That means no more updates? ;(

Dunno. I've sent email to Image at the address listed in the domain registration for timelesguild.org, offering to help with DNS and/or web hosting, though I've yet to get a reply.

Maybe someone with better contacts can go poke her and direct her to her email.
    You can get anything you want in life -- just make a lot of noise and bite the right people.

i think that page was being hosted by another guild member of timeless who i sadly have not seen in months log in not even into are guild skype room *cries*

Hi all! Your friendly neighborhood webdragon here! HCC will be back up, I am having to do a lot of backdoor manipulation and going over our hoster's head

Long story short, the hoster lost the domain his nameserver was on. I had to go to HIS hoster to get them to allow me access to the website via IP address, so i can use my second name server to get it up and running.

Timelessguild.org and istaria.info will be up and running as soon as all the new DNS propagates. I know already some places in the states can access the new servers.

Give it 24-48 hours and it all should be right again. Once the hoster fixes his problem, i can reswitch the Nameservers back to where they were.

Thanks for the time!
    Horizons Crafting Calculator Update Team Member
    Code Name: Webdragon
    SysAdmin, Head Developer

Great.
    I'm very happy that someone still keeps up this great and valuable Tool!
    I wanna be ancient. Why is there no ARoP for Saris?

If you find this thread from a search, please check http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...FFICIAL-SERVER for more info regarding HCC.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Thread Information