Thread: tavern bonus in aughundell

Default tavern bonus in aughundell

The other two threads discussing this that I found on search were closed, so I thought I'd try posting my questions here.

We know that the tavernkeeper on the player plot just below the landing pad at Aughundell on Order will be fixed (really high health, etc.) in the next patch. We also understand that it will be more than a week or two away.

Because that T6 tavern has been kept very well stocked, everyone relied on it for major battle recovery. It was extremely disconcerting when the tavernkeeper was killed and the meals and bonus were no longer available.

I was told that after the first time,
    The bonus was returned a previous time without a patch.
    Is the bonus a T6 tavern gives (multiplies time recovered when eating) now linked to the tavernkeeper, such that it cannot be restored in the same way it was before? Or is there a misunderstanding about what happened before?

We're not looking for someone to come in daily to fix this. It just seems like having the partial fix done now, hopefully to last for multiple weeks while we wait for the complete fix to happen, would be really nice for all accustomed to using that tavern. Is it possible?

Default Re: tavern bonus in aughundell

The tavernkeeper can't be fixed until the underlying problem is fixed, Awdz. And that requires a delta.

Honest, we aren't "picking on" Order or anything... It really isn't something that can be fixed without a delta. Were a tavern built on Chaos or Blight near there with this problem, we'd be telling them the same thing. It can't be fixed without a delta.

So the tavern effect is connected to the tavernkeeper?
    I wanna be ancient. Why is there no ARoP for Saris?

Quote Originally Posted by Garfonso View Post
    So the tavern effect is connected to the tavernkeeper?
    Yes, its an aura effect he has.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

I see that Steelclaw's post misteriously vanished (Knosos' message too), yet his clarification question still stands.
    Why when the issue was reported for the first time the 300% tavern bonus could be restored without a delta and now we have to wait for a delta that will come on live servers who knows when?

PS. Yes, I expect this post to misteriously vanish too since apparently the Bermuda triangle is very active on forums lately.
    Northwind * Ancient, Crafter, Lairshaper * 100/100/100
    Northpole * Spoiled biped * 100 BTLM, 100 CLRC, 100 RVR, 100 RNGR, 100 MAGE, 100 WIZ, 100 SORC, 100 CONJ, 100 SPRT, 100 DRU, 100 HLR, 100 GRDN, 100 MON, 60 WAR, 44 BRSK/SPRM, 40 CHSW * 100 BLK, 100 OUT, 100 JWL, 100 ARM, 100 WPN, 100 FLE, 100 FIT, 100 MSN, 100 SCH, 87 SPL, 85 GTH, 85 MIN

so true North
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Is there a possibility that the plot owner sell off this plot and move to another (close to but away from the "Danger Zone" or Build in Bristugo on the now vacant plots? I for one would be happy to help transport and gather material to the builder for this cause.

Tavern has been torn down and rebuilt and we now have the eating bonus back!

Big thank you to all that helped to rebuild it.

Thaalia of Order

I am glad that the Tavern is working again but sad that it had to come down to rebuilding it instead of the Devs helping out the community.

Thank you, devs, for the clear answer so that we as players could address the situation as we needed to.

I thought the original tavernkeeper reset had been slipped in with a luckily-timed delta but others said it was not. So the question became, what (if anything) changed? And ultimately, does it matter? I don't know if anything changed but clearly it did not matter - tavernkeeper reset had to wait for next delta.

As much as I hate that it has to be about this.. but I love it that the community is coming together.

Solidarity?
    Mensarian state of mind: Being without one completely!

Thread Information